Premium Format Batman Arkham Asylum Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Batman: Arkham Asylum- Premium Format pre-order!

Udklip.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, this is MUCH more on my radar than Joker. Now that prices are skyrocketing, I have to be selective but this will almost positively be an instant day 1 PO for me...unless there's no EX:lol

Yeh this Batman is my favourite iteration, even the whole Arkham universe is. I wish I was loaded with cash, I can't do the normal Justice League member PFs and now the Arkham statues. As much as I would love to, you can only stretch things so far. I already have a Batman PF. This might be a year or two away anyway so there still might be time for me! haha

I'm not the biggest Batman fan, but I will probably get this and Joker only. Always loved the Arkham designs.

Now another Batman is coming... No rush to PO the Blue Batman

Oh boy, I don't collect non-1/6 scale nowadays. I hope I don't have to make an exception for this! :slap

I'm def in for this one, hopefully it will look good.

This is on my list. Probably no to Joker, yes to Arkham Batman.

My plan was to display Black comic Batman with Gotham PFs, and Blue Batman with Justice League, but I don't want Blue as a variant. I'd rather an all new sculpt and that's not happening now. So I'll skip Blue and get Arkham Batman to display on its own.

I thing Prime's batman is 1:3. It will probably be around $1k, but well worth it imho.

Prime will also most likely be at least $300-$400 more expensive, and a completely different design costume wise..... Don't get me wrong he may be more that worth it. Just pointing out the obvious differences.

Only the second page?! Well I'll start, oh man going by joker this one is gonna be like like 550-600, and the ES is probably going to be huge, oh and the EX better not be another tiny batarang that you can barely see, is that cape sculpted? We're gonna have lots QC issues on that....

Back