1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Well, my first flex pay was this month and the final one is for May of next year, which is SS's est. ship date.

My wife has really laid the hammer down with my purchases, but she was surprisingly supportive of both this and the Tumbler. No idea where I'm going to put them once I get them, but its nice to know I have the support.

in fact... nobody knows where to put this :panic:
but who can resist?

PO'd this a while back and am still wondering if I should have. Won't cancel but as I have yet to build my home office (happening next year) I am wondering if the desire to keep it remains as I would probably have it a little while before I can display it. Hmmm

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

I forget, when is due to come in anyways?

PO'd this a while back and am still wondering if I should have. Won't cancel but as I have yet to build my home office (happening next year) I am wondering if the desire to keep it remains as I would probably have it a little while before I can display it. Hmmm

I know what you mean, I just did the same. Now that my display area is ready I have become more and more aware how much of it will be taken up with this monstrosity. I really, really want it though..

:gah:

I forget, when is due to come in anyways?

May and thats highly unlikely with the amount of delays thats already happened with the figures.

Even the Camo Tumbler isn't due until September next year.

I know what you mean, I just did the same. Now that my display area is ready I have become more and more aware how much of it will be taken up with this monstrosity. I really, really want it though..

:gah:

This and the Tumbler are so beautiful, I think I'd be happy selling off everything else and just having 89 Bats and TDK Bats to go next to them. Oh, and Catwoman on the Batpod. But I hope I don't have to! :pray:

hmm you have to :pray:

Please lord let me be able to get this at a sane price on the aftermarket. :pray:

This is one of my most anticipated collectibles for 2012/2013.

I've just been staring at my DX 09 thinking of how cool it will look standing next to the Batmobile.

Then opening that sucker out of the shipping box, playing with the machine guns and the other great features. It's going to be a great day when this thing arrives.

One surprise that hasn't been shown yet that I'm really anticipating are the front, interior and tail lights. It's going to be a beauty when those things are lit, on display.

I've just been staring at my DX 09 thinking of how cool it will look standing next to the Batmobile.

user3244_pic21354_1325691276.gif

Was not my choice to bring the wedding forward :banghead

Then opening that sucker out of the shipping box, playing with the machine guns and the other great features. It's going to be a great day when this thing arrives.

One surprise that hasn't been shown yet that I'm really anticipating are the front, interior and tail lights. It's going to be a beauty when those things are lit, on display.

Sigh. I had no desire to own this, then I got DX 08 and 09, and I want it so badly. I could probably come up with the funds, but I do not have anywhere to display this. Plus I'm trying to stay away from vehicles. But it's so hard to do!

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Sigh. I had no desire to own this, then I got DX 08 and 09, and I want it so badly. I could probably come up with the funds, but I do not have anywhere to display this. Plus I'm trying to stay away from vehicles. But it's so hard to do!

Just buy it own it,figure out the rest later...

:goodpost::exactly:

I do not have any room to display this right now but i will be moving in the spring and will be looking for a place with an extra room just for this and the Camo Tumblr, Batpod and i hope BTTF DeLorean:)pray:)

:goodpost::exactly:

... will be looking for a place with an extra room just for this and the Camo Tumblr, Batpod and i hope BTTF DeLorean:)pray:)

Oh hell yes ! That would be awesome ! :hi5:

:goodpost: :clap This is how I feel too. Can't wait to have it in my life :)

Will there be interior and exterior lights..for sure?

Back