1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

DSC_7766.jpg
[/IMG]

the batmobile will be under the dinning table :yess:

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

DSC_7771.jpg
[/IMG]
someone in the forum using the coffee table from ikea for displaying the batmobile ,my only space is under that dinning table of mine.

was cleaning out my image library as I was over limit and came across this one....
batmobile.jpg

Can practically hear the heavy tread whirring.

yeah you see the motion blurr even when it is standing still LOL
the real thing does look curvier and sexier but might just be the glossier finish

Much cheaper? Where?:monkey1

I love how FP state it's coming in 27th May 2012.

I know! Worth a bit extra if they can get it a year early! :rotfl

*Keaton Batman ghostly, whisper* I want you to do me a favor, I want you to tell me where you and your friends ordered the Batmobile.

Batman doesn't ask questions.

*Keaton Batman ghostly, whisper* I want you to do me a favor, I want you to tell me where you and your friends ordered the Batmobile.

Batman doesn't ask questions.

Collectiblesdirect - got a membership discount etc.

Ah. So having never used them before presumably I wouldn't be getting such a discount. I shall proceed with ordering from FP.com in that case.

DSC_7771-1.jpg
[/IMG]
my parking lot under table

Do you have pictures of something similar that you've done in the past?

Would love to see them if so.

Sounds pretty cool man. Definitely keep us all updated if you build this, I don't think anyone has a sure plan on displaying this yet. I'd be interested...especially if it is lighted.

I second that motion....show us ..show us !!

Here's a quick google sketch-up model of what I had in mind. The problem would obviously be shipping. the build is super simple.

MKYGil.jpg

Nice, would the top part be tall enough for Bats to stand next to the mobile?

wow, that would be awesome

Still trying to think of a place to display the 89 Batmobile & Tumbler...I am finishing my basement, which is more of a rectangular shape. So maybe some sort of display with one at each end of the room?

I think both at one end. Much better to see them near eachother for the comparison.

I think both at one end. Much better to see them near eachother for the comparison.

Yeah, I was thinking that too...but that will take up the entire wall space! haha:yess::rotfl

Back