1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Brilliant! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got one unit misb of from another collector. Now having a headache trying to decide how to display it. So far, I've only used detolfs. Any ideas?

I just got one unit misb of from another collector. Now having a headache trying to decide how to display it. So far, I've only used detolfs. Any ideas?

Sentry83 (a fellow SSF member) makes fiberglass cases for these upon request. Send him a PM for a quote.

Sora do custom display cases they make anything you want and are really competitively priced

I'm from Malaysia. So, getting an idea or a few pictures would be great for me to do it over here.

As said previously and unfortunatly it seems that Sora Shop do not deliver out of Europe but maybe it can give you some ideas.

It's here!
a0e2afed1e3a5f529ca682f95de8c72a.jpg

It's overwhelming. But still sitting in the box thought. Bought it MIB. Now to find a shop that does customized acrylic.

Congrats!!! It's a fantastic piece! Still love it!
You're lucky because when you see the prices on the second market it's becoming crazy!
Back to 2013 i had all the difficulties to catch one in France. Now here you can see offers at 2000 €...:horror

Enjoy!

:wink1:

Back