1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The grappling hook, discs, shin breakers, and magnet should all be together in a plastic case. They should all be on top of the foam that covers the rear of the vehicle.

Thanks for that info- that's exactly what I wanted to know. I'll look around again.

Edit: The parts were tucked away right there....

bat091613_zps9ebb1b9d.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah. Every once in a while I get lucky.
Now just to find a place to keep it. Right now it's in a closet, on top of a pile of clean laundry.

bat091613001_zps6501b4ef.jpg

Noooooo! That's not good! Lol.

Get a beanbag and sit on that, use the couch as a display cabinet for it. Lol

Holy COW! I just got the notice that mine's already at the Collectibles Sho p where I PO'd!

I have a freakin' deadline! My mind's telling me to finish work first, but my body... BUT MY BODYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Would anyone buy a Vicki Vale to go in this (especially if she was a con exclusive)?

I'd buy three.

If she is sculpted like kim i wld buy 2 just cause its Kim...

Add me to that list of "totally would buy". Whether you consider her a doll or not, a proper Vicki Vale in the blue dress with Kim Basinger's likeness would go a long way to completing this Batmobile display for me. It would recreate one of the most iconic scenes in ANY Batman movie, (and that's saying a lot from me because while I like the Burton films, I prefer the Nolan ones overall).

"Where are we going?"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnVl_TXhoZs[/ame]

Yes please. A Vicki figure ("doll") would be EPIC. They could even include her camera (with flashing LED!) + bag and "the film" :wink1: as accessories.

Last edited:
Back