1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I got to go home during my lunch break and snap a few pics of the damage.

Here is the scuff marks

And here is some other damage I noticed with the top of the car above the passenger side.

Just to compare, here is the driver side... Nice and flush.

Just picked this up last night for 589 !!! at a comic shop about hour drive away, this almost didn't fit in the back its so HUGE!!!;

I have to get work done before I can open this up, ugh sooo hard to work, I have 89 batman, joker and this Mint in box just waiting to open them all up at the same time :panic:

picsay-1374596791_zps66d86f36.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lucky. None of the comic shops I know of close buy carry anything Hot Toys related. :(

Hot Toys should have put the plastic film inside the cocoon as well as on the wheels. It's odd how the wheels are separate pieces.

Or hell, wrap the actual Batmobile with the film or the protective plastic. I don't know. I'm not going to jump to conclusions and say "AWFUL Quality Control, they don't know what they're doing!" Because they did seem to think the packaging design through.

At the same time, I'm not just going to lay low and take it though. Those marks really piss me off.

I just hope Sideshow doesn't tell me to buzz off or offer me a 100 dollar store credit thing. I WANT this Batmobile the way it's supposed to be.

I'm surprised that they didn't put the protective film at least on top of the car.

Thanks. Soracases.com didn't come up but sora-shop.com did when I googled it.

hey titan could you tell us dimensions so can order one please..Or how much? both would help thank's.

Now that some have in hand and realize size. How many more 1/6 vehicle's or things are you willing to get or none at all ? The only one's I want are a Delorean if gets made or landspeeder in 1/6 and speederbike's from rotj or taun taun. But running out of room quick lol...

Now that some have in hand and realize size. How many more 1/6 vehicle's or things are you willing to get or none at all ? The only one's I want are a Delorean if gets made or landspeeder in 1/6 and speederbike's from rotj or taun taun. But running out of room quick lol...

6263730670_6227b292e7_o.jpg

Screw that. I'd never buy it in a million years after owning this Batmobile.

Would it be cool? Sure, but I was getting frustrated lifting this thing upstairs through the door way. Don't even want to imagine the Batwing. There's QC packing problems with this? Imagine an even larger flying vehicle with that wing span.

They could easily ship the wings disassembled packed beneath the fuselage. Make it happen Hot Toys! :rock

Would it be cool? Sure, but I was getting frustrated lifting this thing upstairs through the door way. Don't even want to imagine the Batwing. There's QC packing problems with this? Imagine an even larger flying vehicle with that wing span.

:lecture THIS...

They could easily ship the wings disassembled packed beneath the fuselage. Make it happen Hot Toys! :rock

My buying decision on a Batwing will be based on how i'm treated if my car arrives damaged.

Oh man just received my invoice from Super Power Collectibles!!!!

While I was paying it I listened to Descent into Mystery to take some of the sting off of spending $600.

Man I can't wait.

I would be fine with a 1/12 Batwing. I think it would the perfect size and the smaller scale wouldn't really take away from the overall look when next to this thing or on display in general. A 1/6 Bats would open more problems than anything.

DSCN0625.jpg

Back