1/6 Batman 1989: Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

For this one, I will take a day off work. I want to be there when she arrivves.

Re: Hot Toys Batman 1989: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible Vehicle - Specs & Pics

She shoulda let me sell the Tumbler. If I didn't still have that I would be far less tempted by this since it is against every fibre of my being to own the Nolanverse Batmobile but not the Burton one. She only has herself to blame really.....

She shoulda let me sell the Tumbler. If I didn't still have that I would be far less tempted by this since it is against every fibre of my being to own the Nolanverse Batmobile but not the Burton one. She only has herself to blame really.....

:goodpost: Good argument but not sure she will totally buy it. :lol

:goodpost: Good argument but not sure she will totally buy it. :lol

Well that's OK, I would be doing all the buying. :lol

I actually want all the Batmobiles in 1/6.

I would leave it at the 89mobile and the Tumbler. The only other one I'd be even remotely tempted by would be the Forever version but.....but...oh damn...

Want

Batmobile-Tour-.jpg

Which Schumacher car do you like better?

Great question actually.

Here's the thing.

Both are equal to me because both have their really cool parts.

Yeah the movies they're attached too suck, yeah the cars from his 2 movies have too much light eminating from inside them.

But all together on a very large table in a collection room, they would be untouchable as a show piece, with each 1/6 Batman standing next to them. :thud:

...........***k you jye! Damned Forever batmobile.

You're lucky Terminator movies didn't have cool Terminator cars. :lol

Although there are Terminator cats now :panic:

Humans taken out by Terminator lolcats!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWlzMIl7E48&sns=em[/ame]

What are your thoughts on the T3 chase scene?

Best scene in a crap film. Itself marred in parts by attempts at humour with Arnie saying ''I'll drive'' and ''excuse me'' to the TX before he yanks her out of the truck. That film made the T-800 talk too much, with an apparently pre-programmed personality that just brought him a step further away from the original. Moreso than the T2 T-800 who had to be taught his one liners.

I actually am secretly hoping HT produces Panther Suit Kilmer and the Forever Batmobile. True story.

Same here. The lights would be vey cool on it.

I hate that stupid one seater Cloonster mobile. He looked like a kid in a quarter ride car.

Best scene in a crap film. Itself marred in parts by attempts at humour with Arnie saying ''I'll drive'' and ''excuse me'' to the TX before he yanks her out of the truck. That film made the T-800 talk too much, with an apparently pre-programmed personality that just brought him a step further away from the original. Moreso than the T2 T-800 who had to be taught his one liners.

Yes I found it very strange that they went through the trouble of having Arnold open the sun visor to get the car keys as if he somehow "remembered" the events of T2 and then they went out of their way to spell out that he was not only a completely separate Terminator, but a different model altogether.

And then they had John be an absolute idiot by acting surprised that Arnold didn't know "hasta la vista" or anything when he knew full well that this was a completely different terminator, considering he actually WATCHED THE OTHER ONE DIE.

Yes I found it very strange that they went through the trouble of having Arnold open the sun visor to get the car keys as if he somehow "remembered" the events of T2 and then they went out of their way to spell out that he was not only a completely separate Terminator, but a different model altogether.

And then they had John be an absolute idiot by acting surprised that Arnold didn't know "hasta la vista" or anything when he knew full well that this was a completely different terminator, considering he actually WATCHED THE OTHER ONE DIE.

:exactly: That's why I separate T2 and T3. Even if T2's one liner Arnie annoys and isn't something you prefer to watch there is still some plausibility to it. With T3 it was just ''the audience expects one liners from Arnie'' and they just put them in there with no explanation about why this particular Terminator liked to talk so much, even when no other characters were around to hear him - ''She'll be back!''

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Back