Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_MG_5291.jpg

"And I thought my jokes were bad." Hopefully this week for me!

Finally!! a picture where the hair is ACTUALLY green!
i hope that isn't repainted hair though T_T

Those were spooky. Little flick switch on the back of his head if I remember correctly?

I email toys2 and they told they are expecting this in next 10 days so it could be any day that’s how it happen with my tdk batman. :banana :banana

What's with the head sculpt? It's almost as if it was sculpted with this scene in mind.

I wonder why I haven't seen any 1/6-president-hostage-situation pics until now, when we have our new pres elect. Like the neo-nazis need any more spurring on.

I have just to post these beautiful shots from toy-world. Man, this sculpt is sooo amazing :)

_MG_5285.jpg

_MG_5287.jpg

_MG_5288.jpg

_MG_5291.jpg

xx.jpg

litbb-20081110061144.jpg

Finally!! a picture where the hair is ACTUALLY green!
i hope that isn't repainted hair though T_T

Pretty certain it has had more green added, they have also put make up smears in the hairline.

Is that the JC Hong repaint? Except for the eyes, I can't see a difference.

The first four pics above are a different repaint to the last two. The above has clear repaint on the eye makeup, (appears darker with more streaks), and the scar makeup runs better, is 'cleaner' and a more accurate red.

The last two APPEAR to only have had more gloss added to the eyes, but maybe not even that.

Back