Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snake Sucker.. can you post a pic with the BR head on the v.1 body with the neck completely upright and not hunched over so I can see it? Thanks!

Batman must save our President-Elect!

3016162560_f58b488b87.jpg

3015326961_f08fa0b33a.jpg

hahahahahahahahaha

Well aren't I happy, woo, December 15th ship date from Joe. Man this is exciting, my first Hot Toys figure and the best Joker figure ever made. W00T!

Does JC Fong takes commision job? I would love to have him repaint the BR head..His repaint is the best!

Imagine what the price would be. Per hour. Bet thats over a few hours work... maybe 3 or 4....

just got mine from SS, I'll post pictures later tonight, but one thing that i was pleasantly surprised about was that there are grooves in the mask for the ears. a lot of early pics had the mask jutting out a bit above and around the ears and it looked a bit awkward. im glad to know that you can just tug the mask (its a very soft but durable rubber) and the ears fit into place.

bad thing is the strap, its really short and super glued on so it broke, i just re-super glued it and put the mask on through the neck as opposed to pulling the strap over the top of the head.

love it

i'm still waiting for mine!
ordered it off late October
guy's page said it's due to arrive late November to late December
sent him an email, no response yet

any you gents heard of powerfultoy?
read his feedback and he seemed like the best choice

Got home today to find BR Joker waiting for me! First off, sorry for the crappy pics, will take more tomorrow when there is actual light out. Second, HOLY S#!T pic's don't capture all the details on these two heads! I knew I would love the standard head, but even the sculpt on the face meant for the mask is unbelievable. Request for pics will be done tomorrow when light is on my side. And here we go...
Group1190.jpg

Group1191.jpg

Group1195.jpg

great photos !. Now dirty up his mask ! :rock
If you have any of the batman figures I would love to see a photo with him gripping version 1 joker with the new sculpt on. :rock

By putting on and of the mask, doesn't it rub off the paint on his nose?

Can't tell yet. Only put it on and took it off once. The mask is "dirtier" than pics will lead you to believe. I'll see if I can get my "hasbro" camera to get any details tomorrow when I've had time to play:banana

Did you take the head off the Bank Robber Joker and put it on the first one?

Awesome photos.

We need a 1/4 scale Joker, thats looks just like this.

What a great sculpt and paint job.

:clap

:rock

Back