Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you take the head off the Bank Robber Joker and put it on the first one?

I think everyone who didn't order a custom sculpt is planning to do this.
I ordered Les's head which will be going on my version 1 and then keeping this sculpt on the bank robber.

Can't tell yet. Only put it on and took it off once. The mask is "dirtier" than pics will lead you to believe. I'll see if I can get my "hasbro" camera to get any details tomorrow when I've had time to play:banana

I would be carefull, really think the paint layer is very very thin and fragile.

the 2nd main sculpt actually looks so right at home on the bank robber outfit, but i still think 90 percent of people are planning to put it on their V1 joker, having the full proper, well sculpted model, as am I btw :) nice new pics cereal, looks mint :D

Batman must save our President-Elect!

3016162560_f58b488b87.jpg

3015326961_f08fa0b33a.jpg

or not ...

I much prefer the sculpt that is for the mask. It's incredible.

I don't much like the eyes on the other sculpt.

yeah, the little sping inside lets u slide the bullet case thingy open lolz im not sure how to explain it.
DSCF0069.jpg

DSCF0072.jpg

Are you talking about the S&W M76 or the Glock 18? In the second picture, of the M76, that's the bolt sticking out horizontally from the thin piece covering the ejector port. Is there a spring in there? If so that's pretty cool. Wow.

Thanks for the pictures + info.

Last edited:
This figure is so much fun to mess with. Looking forward to taking better shots tomorrow. Sometimes I hate having so many weapons as you want to display them all. For me though one of them has to have the knife. "Guns are too quick".

As far as I'm concerned the only good president is a dead president. cause all the good ones are already dead.

But this joker guy, hes immortal.

I need to get the version one joker my next paycheck. Hopefully I wont have to wait to long.

POLITICS ALERT! POLITICS ALERT!

On a totally different note...many people are planning to put their BRJ head on the 1st Joker, but has anyone put the overcoat from the DCD 13" figure on the HT Joker v.1? I just wondered if it might hang better than the HT coat, which - although 95% wonderful - seems slightly on the small side to me.

On a totally different note...many people are planning to put their BRJ head on the 1st Joker, but has anyone put the overcoat from the DCD 13" figure on the HT Joker v.1? I just wondered if it might hang better than the HT coat, which - although 95% wonderful - seems slightly on the small side to me.

Too big!!!!! way too big.

It'll end up almost at his feet. The arms are way too long as well.

Snake Sucker.. can you post a pic with the BR head on the v.1 body with the neck completely upright and not hunched over so I can see it? Thanks!

No probs.

100_1582.jpg

Also, I dirtied the mask a little. Looks better in hand than in these pics, but hard to show off the details. Just gave it a black wash, then scraped and smudged, also chipped away more of the blue/red paint.

100_1579.jpg

100_1580.jpg

100_1581.jpg

Holly crap !!
That looks awsome with the mask on.
That looks so much better then the original joker head.
Man !! cant wait for mine.
I hope he comes on friday.

Should have went with studio sunny, bought my takara from there.
Razor´s Edge doesn´t get him until late november, decembre =(

@Snake Sucker, dude, can you guide me on how to dirty up the bank robber mask? The type of paint you used, brush size, etc.. thanks..

Back