Avengers The Kang Dynasty - May 2, 2025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
9F9732CF-4B3D-4F7D-970E-16C6FFABCF98.jpeg

"We wuz kangs??"

Oh god please don't ban me! I'm just repeating what I heard some other kids saying at recess!

Last edited:
Who's Kang?

Who will be the Avengers here?

Hulk and Thor are the only ones really left ( assuming Hawkeye stays retired)

Who leads the team? I guess Thor is the most senior guy left that's not a big green rage monster and the only character that has held up their own side of the franchise.

How many people actually watched the Loki S1 tv series? That's a rough way to introduce a major antagonist.

I've always considered the casting of Mark Ruffalo to be uninspired. I'm just tired of the guy. Too bad Ed Norton is a diva, otherwise there would be so much potential in the Hulk character otherwise.

I don't need another Avengers movie. Especially if it's full of actors and characters that are pretty meh at this point. I'd rather get a couple more Black Widow movies with Florence Pugh. She's a gem. Pair her with John Cena's Peacemaker and that would totally be interesting.

Who will be the Avengers here?

Hulk and Thor are the only ones really left ( assuming Hawkeye stays retired)

Along with Thor and Hulk, War Machine, Captain America (Wilson), and Scarlet Witch (who is probably fine) are all still Avengers from the New Avengers lineup between AOU and Civil War. Tony Made Spider-Man an Avenger in Infinity War.

Captain Marvel and Ant-Man most likely as well. Rocket, Nebula, and Okoye kind of are from the events of the Blip.

I think Bucky would be but he seems to be earmarked for the Thunderbolts lineup.

Wong sort of seems to be, or at least a very close ally so he'll probably be in it. Doctor Strange as well, certainly.

Shang-Chi is likely to be an Avenger now and probably Wasp, along with potentially any number of the characters from the films and shows between now and then like She-Hulk and the new Black Panther.

Fantastic Four will have just been introduced and there will also probably be Young Avengers and the return of the Defenders for more heroes. Guardians could come back as well.

Bruce and Wong seem to be on a recruitment drive in the background of Phase 4 to expand the lineup. I think we'll see that start coming to fruition by the end of Phase 5.

Last edited:
its a long ways off. The kang in loki series 1 was pretty boring, so I hope that doesnt carry over. I was surprised there wasnt a more comic book look to kang in the ant man 3 trailer.

As for who the avengers will be I'm guessing these avengers will be led by captain marvel. I dont know about mark ruffalo being in it, it looks like they are sending him out with she hulk, same goes for hawkeye in the kate bishop series. I would imagine loki and thor are back along with sam wilson and bucky.

I would guess a mashup of eternals, fantastic 4, and whatever the new GOTG lineup would be are likely.

I'm underwhelmed by phase 4 overall and have low expectations for phase 5.

its a long ways off. The kang in loki series 1 was pretty boring, so I hope that doesnt carry over. I was surprised there wasnt a more comic book look to kang in the ant man 3 trailer.

As for who the avengers will be I'm guessing these avengers will be led by captain marvel. I dont know about mark ruffalo being in it, it looks like they are sending him out with she hulk, same goes for hawkeye in the kate bishop series. I would imagine loki and thor are back along with sam wilson and bucky.

I would guess a mashup of eternals, fantastic 4, and whatever the new GOTG lineup would be are likely.

I'm underwhelmed by phase 4 overall and have low expectations for phase 5.
Yup unfortunately pretty much this.

I remember when Age of Ultron, Civil War, and Infinity War were announced years in advance and it was all so exciting.

I'm almost embarrassed for Feige at this point that he thinks that there's a shred of hype or anticipation over the idea of the current line-up facing Kang in 2025, lol.

Bah, HT quality or nothing. Clown Kang deserves only the best. Ideally such a memorable performance and incredible design would get the InArt treatment, but alas, that is not on the cards... Now I have to wait until Ant-Man 3 and hope the greatness that is Clown Kang gets a dolly. Sigh...

PS: The tagging didn't work because the "o" in my name isn't the English one. "Victor" was already taken so I used my keyboard's native "o".

Back