AVENGERS S.T.A.T.I.O.N at The Discovery Zone Times Square

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PopCultKid

MURDERS & EXECUTIONS
CF Supporter
Reaction score
https://marvel.com/news/live_events..._a_shield_agent_with_marvels_avengers_station.

Went here last weekend and it was pretty cool. Most of the interactive stuff is mainly geared for kids (your kids would love this place if they are fans) but there are also things on the screen displays that adult fans can appreciate too. The best part of the exhibit is all of the screen used props which are absolutely awesome to see on display. The whole design of the place (modeled to replicate a SHIELD facility) is really cool too.

They don't let you take pics so all I have to share are a few crappy ones that I had to sneak

Wow that Ironman set up is pretty cool, always cool to see practical movie costume props.

I wish I was able to take more pics because the entire IM room is pretty cool. They're really hard up for no reason with that whole no pics policy

Yeah. We are going to Honolulu, LA, Vegas then 2 weeks in New York for Christmas and NY then home to Australia. Why's that?

Back