Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for nothing but when Avatar became # 1 what was there to celebrate and enjoy?

What...the 3D?

Yay Avatar is # 1 umm yeah the 3D was amazing umm thank you have a good day.

So now finally...a winner worthy of celebration.

Being # 1 now means 11 consecutive years and 22 movies.

Now that is worthy of being called # 1.

With that # 1 comes something for everybody to enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Russo Bros films have totaled $6.8 billion in global earnings. :thud:

So glad to have a #1 all time film again featuring character names people actually remember, lol.

So glad to have a #1 all time film again featuring character names people actually remember, lol.

Lol... this is true...

I am just happy that EG is number 1 and the inevitable backlash will now come and people will see it as the overrated snooze fest that it is, completely undeserving of its number 1 status

Lol ;)

Lol... this is true...

I am just happy that EG is number 1 and the inevitable backlash will now come and people will see it as the overrated snooze fest that it is, completely undeserving of its number 1 status

Lol ;)

In response, DC/WB will be releasing the Snyder cut of Justice League for the push it needs to overtake..................Kung Fu Panda 2 in 126th place.

So I take it that all the people in here excited for Endgame surpassing Avatar at the box office will be getting a cut of the loot eh?

About the only valid reason I can think of anyone being excited about this is that it financially benefits you.

So I take it that all the people in here excited for Endgame surpassing Avatar at the box office will be getting a cut of the loot eh?

About the only valid reason I can think of anyone being excited about this is that it financially benefits you.

Since I bought Disney stock a ways back, sure. Glad it wasn't over 100 a share back then.

Not for nothing but when Avatar became # 1 what was there to celebrate and enjoy?

What...the 3D?

Yay Avatar is # 1 umm yeah the 3D was amazing umm thank you have a good day.

So now finally...a winner worthy of celebration.

Being # 1 now means 11 consecutive years and 22 movies.

Now that is worthy of being called # 1.

With that # 1 comes something for everybody to enjoy.

Also inflated ticket prices from 9.01 to 10.00 so yeah disney is known for demanding higher prices for their movies to cheat their numbers, they do this with their parks, the so mysterious 1,000,000 millenial falcon smugglers run ride (which was proven to be fake since the number should be a lot closer to 750k) and the wait times on the disney apps lolol

3d was revolutionary back when it was implemented digitally and not your regular analog glasses.

Top ten list don’t really impress me, avatar had no means of being watched other than a movie theater for about a year, im more of a quality vs quantity guy, but yeah endgame took 11 years while avatar was unique just when titanic was number one, lololol don’t be surprised if frozen 2 takes the cake lolololol

Russo Bros films have totaled $6.8 billion in global earnings. :thud:

I loved it when that tall blue alien cat took down that plane being flown by that cool pilot sidekick!

In response, DC/WB will be releasing the Snyder cut of Justice League for the push it needs to overtake..................Kung Fu Panda 2 in 126th place.

:lol :lol

WB approved a headless Superman cameo just think about that for a second.

Their main cinematic Superman headless on the big screen

Let that sink in lol

Last edited:
I loved it when that tall blue alien cat took down that plane being flown by that cool pilot sidekick!

:lol :lol

WB approved a headless Superman cameo just think about that for a second.

Their main cinematic Superman headless on the big screen

Let that sink in lol

According to Emergency awesome the headless superman was due to Cavil being on set for another project i believe it was Witcher.

Back