Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CA is in the # 1 movie of all time!

From 90’s Cap movie to this lol

For decades awesome live-action Marvel seemed like it would never be more than a fanboy fantasy. :thud:

And look where we're at now jye, I'm totally blown away.

Poor WB they asked Routh to play Superman again there is no one left lol

They must really hate Cavill to show DCEU Superman in Shazam with no head!

Okay you must explain this, feel free to spoil away, lol.

For decades awesome live-action Marvel seemed like it would never be more than a fanboy fantasy. :thud:

And look where we're at now jye, I'm totally blown away.

Okay you must explain this, feel free to spoil away, lol.

BR is playing Superman again but in the CW Crisis on Infinite Earth multiverse as Kingdom Come Superman.

He just might find his way back onto the movie screen as Superman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um....why does Thor need to land a bunch a shots to take down some guys with guns? :lol One hit from Thor should either make a human explode into a million pieces or send him flying a thousand feet.

Same reason lightsabers behave like baseball bats in Star Wars games.

I love phase 4, not a single Captain Marvel flick in sight for years to come! With Jane Foster becoming thor, Now she got the competition

I noticed Ruffalo will do some voice work in What if...? Like what if Hulk wasn't worthless in IW and Endgame?

The Goddess of Thunder is one of the most bad*** characters in the Marvel Universe, IMO. She made the Phoenix force look like a joke. So happy to see this happening.

I love phase 4, not a single Captain Marvel flick in sight for years to come! With Jane Foster becoming thor, Now she got the competition

Back