Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

MCU Avengers storyline is a ton more tragic than what Snyder was trying to pull off with his human reaction to the arrival of a brooding meta human messiah. Let kids drown wut. Tornado suicide wut.

MCU first 11 years will forever be known for Thanos, the snap, the group interactions, the humor, the end game sacrifices, the action, Cap, Avengers Assemble.

DCEU = Botox mouth Superman, EYeah AwRight, Kal-El..No and of course Sadffleck

Wait DCEU just might be more tragic afterall lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Oh jeez thanks for this.:lol I forgot all about sad Ben *cries*

That Cap deleted scene would have fit better in TWS.

Also :lol

9XLFvnk.jpg

Yeah, after he held up the “one time” gesture, that pretty much meant:

giphy.gif

No pressure though of course. Not saying you HAVE to.

I think the moment Tony had all six stones and that rainbow energy hit his body, he was dead. It wasn't the snap, like some people think. Snapping his fingers and erasing the army probably accelerated the damage of the gamma radiation, but he was screwed the moment he had all that power. Ebony Maw said that no being prior to Thanos had the power/might to wield two infinity stones simultaneously. In GOTG the Collector showed a group of eight beings briefly using all six stones, but they were quickly destroyed. Tony had no chance. :(

Yeah, it already showed the radiation rapidly coursing up his arm even before doing the snap. What baffled me though was how effortlessly he was able to do the snap despite this, whereas Hulk seemed like he really had to fight through the energy just to be able to bring his fingers together to snap them.

Yea his entire body got fried. So sad

In GOTG the Collector showed a group of eight people briefly using all six stones, but they were quickly destroyed. Tony had no chance. :(

Man I really need to rewatch all 22 films in a row. Phase I-III box set when, lol. I really don't want to go buy IM2 and Dr. Strange only to then hear that all films are coming in one 4K set, lol.

Just ignore the RDX in the title lol

Holy CRAP I'd forgotten how fantastic that is. Some of the best scenes in the MCU! :thud: Man that ties into AEG beautifully and Whedon even referenced Cap's brief stint in the comics as a Marvel illustrator, lol. :yess:

And um wow on the Lady Sif actress I'll just leave it at that, lol.

An odd coincidence that both actresses (Ashley Johnson - waitress, Jamie Alexander - Lady Sif) star on the Blindspot TV show. And if I recall correctly, that show's filming schedule played a big part in Alexander not appearing in Ragnarok.

But yes, that dress. Wow indeed...

Those three always kind of have been set apart haven't they (as unhappy as someone will be to hear that...)

Hulk has always been the outsider so I am fine with that.. Still no excuse for how poorly Russo's handled him.

Unless there is a future plan.

Good to see that after some of the hype has worn down some of the bigger youtube channels are starting to note that Hulk character arc was pretty weak.

I would at least like to know what the Russo's were thinking..

I worry that one of the theories in this video is correct.. Put his power on the sideline to showcase CM and SW since there will be future movies and tv shows for them.

BTW the screen show for this video shows how great the CGI was but makes me want to scream at the same time :lol

Perfect example how this version of Hulk is not Hulk though.

Good to see that after some of the hype has worn down some of the bigger youtube channels are starting to note that Hulk character arc was pretty weak.

I would at least like to know what the Russo's were thinking..

I worry that one of the theories in this video is correct.. Put his power on the sideline to showcase CM and SW since there will be future movies and tv shows for them.

BTW the screen show for this video shows how great the CGI was but makes me want to scream at the same time :lol

Perfect example how this version of Hulk is not Hulk though.

Man the CGI in that thumbnail is insane. It truly looks like a photoreal hulked out Ruffalo.

I do hope you get your WWH movie though. Now I read all of Planet Hulk but only skimmed the TPB of WWH. I know he comes to wreak havoc on earth after his wife blows up on S'Kar. Does he actually kill anyone in his rage?

Last edited:

At nearly $2.2 billion in its second weekend, I have to ask, how can it not beat Avatar?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

At nearly $2.2 billion in its second weekend, I have to ask, how can it not beat Avatar?

I know right, just $600 million to go and it made $527 million this past Monday-Thursday. So even it drops 50% each week the next few weeks it should still be #1 when all is said and done (unless the run time really does kill the repeat viewings much quicker than normal.)

I know right, just $600 million to go and it made $527 million this past Monday-Thursday. So even it drops 50% each week the next few weeks it should still be #1 when all is said and done (unless the run time really does kill the repeat viewings much quicker than normal.)
My wife and Daughter are in the theater watching right now. This is the second time for my Daughter. She's never seen a movie twice in the theater.

I'll be seeing it a second time by next week, I'm sure. Going to do AMC A list, so I'm open for 3 movies a week. [emoji38]

Not according to Grace.

The Russo’s are the only directors to match Cameron’s double 2B but they have an extra 1B that Cameron doesn’t have!

JJ might join this elite group with IX but EVEN THEN JJ doesn’t have that extra 1B that the Russo’s have!

Which means the Russo’s aren’t just part of an elite group they are the ONLY members of the SUPER ELITE group especially since one of their 2B’s might surpass Cameron’s!

You know how most successful directors go on to other big movies, right.

The Russo’s are opening their own large production company! :rotfl

The Russo’s are the only directors to match Cameron’s double 2B but they have an extra 1B that Cameron doesn’t have!

JJ might join this elite group with IX but EVEN THEN JJ doesn’t have that extra 1B that the Russo’s have!

Which means the Russo’s aren’t just part of an elite group they are the ONLY members of the SUPER ELITE group especially since one of their 2B’s might surpass Cameron’s!

You know how most successful directors go on to other big movies, right.

The Russo’s are opening their own large production company! :rotfl

Zoe Saldanan must be in the super ultra ridiculous elite group since she's in both Avatar and the MCU. :lol

Back