Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avengers: Endgame (April 26th, 2019)

I was thinking which is rare for me but....

I think Hulk’s snap is not being given enough credit because it didn’t involve him punching and smashing which I understand believe me who doesn’t like Hulk punching and smashing but is it possible that he was the only one who was truly the only powerful person that could snap half of the universal back from extinction where as Tony being non-gamma poisoned was only capable of withstanding just enough of the infinity stones to snap away Thanos’s armada like a really minuscule amount of the energy from the stones before succumbing to it’s detrimental effects.

Is Hulk getting **** for no reason lol

Yep!

Hulk: Brought countless trillions back to life

Tony: Delivered the death blow to Thanos

Cap, shmap. ;)

We know where Steve's path took him...

Wc84fX4.jpg

I'd ruin ANY time line to live every day happily ever after with her. I love me some Hayley Atwell. :)

I will actually be shocked if RDJ does not come back to voice the suits.. Easy money for RDJ but easier on Disney Wallets also I would assume.

The dude just made $75 million bucks. I can't imagine any kind of lifestyle that would require more money than that, but hey, people always seem to want more.

Hopefully RDJ's partying days are truly behind him cause that could buy a lot of drugs.

He really is just a fantastic actor, isn't he? His career has been all over the map too. 80s Brat Packer...leading man in indie movies...complete disgrace because of his personal life...slummed it on TV for a while...made a comeback in indies....then to being one of the biggest stars on the planet.

I have no idea what he's actually like in real life, but the way he just exudes charisma as Stark makes you hope he's a decent guy and not one of the scumbags.

I think he was best in Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, Tropic Thunder, Natural Born Killers, Wonder Boys, and he had an outstanding glorified cameo in a little known movie from the 90s called "One Night Stand" where he played a guy dying of AIDS. I know, every actor loves playing a guy dying of AIDS, but he did it pretty convincingly.

To me that's genius and mercifully perfect and real; just got a bit startled as I was idly expecting something else in EG. Maybe Tony saying "look, I was with Nebula blah blah and I see what can be done to someone, tho you're still a *&^% for not telling me" etc. I dunno. I think the Russos are right maybe *realistically* some stuff is too hard to talk about, maybe for a good while, and NOT when you have a job to do.

Wow... that parallel between Nebula and Bucky has never crossed my mind. But indeed, they are so alike. Thank you for that)

I was thinking which is rare for me but....

I think Hulk’s snap is not being given enough credit because it didn’t involve him punching and smashing which I understand believe me who doesn’t like Hulk punching and smashing but is it possible that he was the only one who was truly the only powerful person that could snap half of the universal back from extinction where as Tony being non-gamma poisoned was only capable of withstanding just enough of the infinity stones to snap away Thanos’s armada like a really minuscule amount of the energy from the stones before succumbing to it’s detrimental effects.

Is Hulk getting **** for no reason lol

Yep!

Hulk: Brought countless trillions back to life

Tony: Delivered the death blow to Thanos

Cap, shmap. ;)

One problem..

It was not the Hulk that snapped them back. It was Green Banner. They are not the same. Not even close.

Also As I have said.. It was done with such little fanfare that it almost seems like a throwaway moment...

I swear had Hawkeye at least said Thanks to Banner after receiving a call from his wife it would have meant more.

Would she still be able to call from her phone?? I mean she had to be slipping payments over the last 5 years.. Unless Hawkeye kept his family plan.. :lol

But even with the Fanfare... Its still not Hulk..

Hulk and Vision are the only two Avengers to truly be killed by Thanos himself. :(

The dude just made $75 million bucks. I can't imagine any kind of lifestyle that would require more money than that, but hey, people always seem to want more.

Hopefully RDJ's partying days are truly behind him cause that could buy a lot of drugs.

He really is just a fantastic actor, isn't he? His career has been all over the map too. 80s Brat Packer...leading man in indie movies...complete disgrace because of his personal life...slummed it on TV for a while...made a comeback in indies....then to being one of the biggest stars on the planet.

I have no idea what he's actually like in real life, but the way he just exudes charisma as Stark makes you hope he's a decent guy and not one of the scumbags.

I think he was best in Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang, Tropic Thunder, Natural Born Killers, Wonder Boys, and he had an outstanding glorified cameo in a little known movie from the 90s called "One Night Stand" where he played a guy dying of AIDS. I know, every actor loves playing a guy dying of AIDS, but he did it pretty convincingly.

Well he wont do it for free.. That's for sure.

But what he does get paid will be easy money.

One problem..

It was not the Hulk that snapped them back. It was Green Banner. They are not the same. Not even close.

Also As I have said.. It was done with such little fanfare that it almost seems like a throwaway moment...

I swear had Hawkeye at least said Thanks to Banner after receiving a call from his wife it would have meant more.

Would she still be able to call from her phone?? I mean she had to be slipping payments over the last 5 years.. Unless Hawkeye kept his family plan.. :lol

You know I literally wondered that in the theater but since at the time I didn't understand the logistics of everyone coming back I didn't dwell on it, lol. I guess the T-Mobile employee responsible for deactivating her phone got dusted too, lol.

Hulk and Vision are the only two Avengers to truly be killed by Thanos himself. :(

And Maria Hill since she was the only one dusted never to be seen again, lol (unless she did appear in AEG and I missed her.)

In all seriousness though Loki, Gamora, and Heimdall all died at Thanos' hands too. Damn, what a body count for one single villain.

Wasn't she on the porch with Fury at the end..

If not.. No reason to think she is not back.

Oh I know, of course she's back, I wasn't being serious that she was gone forever. I just thought it was harsh that her last scene in the MCU as we know it was her getting dusted, the end, lol (unless you're right that she was at the funeral but I only remember seeing Fury. I supposed someone who's seen it multiple times already can correct me if I'm wrong.)

You know I literally wondered that in the theater but since at the time I didn't understand the logistics of everyone coming back I didn't dwell on it, lol. I guess the T-Mobile employee responsible for deactivating her phone got dusted too, lol.

And Maria Hill since she was the only one dusted never to be seen again, lol (unless she did appear in AEG and I missed her.)

Yup at the funeral.

Lady Sif Jamie Alexander is the one never to be seen again.

Whatever she did behind the scenes against Marvel it wasn’t good.

Was it the WW audition?

Was it showing her you know what at the red carpet for Thor 2?

Was it both?

Rumor was she was talking crap about Feige after her serious injury on Thor 2.

Yup at the funeral.

Lady Sif Jamie Alexander is the one never to be seen again.

Whatever she did behind the scenes against Marvel it wasn’t good.

Was it the WW audition?

Was it showing her you know what at the red carpet for Thor 2?

Was it both?

Rumor was she was talking crap about Feige.

Okay Hill funeral siting confirmed. :)

Yeah I was going to bring up Lady Sif. I would have assumed that if the actress had pissed off Marvel that they would have had her appear in Ragnarok for two seconds so that Hela could kill her off for good. I hope she didn't have a falling out of that magnitude because I really liked her as Sif.

Never audition for WW while making an MCU movie I guess lol

Do you remember when she went near naked to the Thor 2 premiere :google with all the kids looking up at her snatch :rotfl

In other news Shazam earned less than AntMan and AntMan 2 lol

What's with all these Hulk talk. It's a team effort. Everyone did their part. Even the small, non powered individual, chip in. Black Widow sacrifice her life too. IM also made time heist possible. Scarlet Witch was impressive enough. Those portals, thanks to probably Strange, was impressive.

Never audition for WW while making an MCU movie I guess lol

Unless you're going to DC as a double agent to sabotage them like Whedon did, lol. I wonder if part of Disney's agreement to bring back Gunn was that he promise to make SS2 suck worse than JL, lol.

Do you remember when she went near naked to the Thor 2 premiere with all the kids looking up at her snatch :google

That's not something a man ever forgets, lol.

In other news Shazam earned less than AntMan and AntMan 2 lol

I still love AM and AM2. :yess:

Unless you're going to DC as a double agent to sabotage them like Whedon did, lol. I wonder if part of Disney's agreement to bring back Gunn was that he promise to make SS2 suck worse than JL, lol.

That's not something a man ever forgets, lol.

I still love AM and AM2. :yess:

Amy Pascal is now at Universal. :panic:

Mr. Green approves Hulk serving tacos :yess: :lol

:lol :lol

You know what I would have loved? A montage of Cap back in the past with Peggy but fighting a bunch of bad guys with his Russo fighting style while wearing the USO suit (since his military one was under the ice.) :drool :thud:

Amy Pascal is now at Universal. :panic:

:panic: :panic:

Back