Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6tEadjY.jpg

I wonder if Captain Marvel could wield all the stones (Though I think it would harm her to great extent..)

Hmmm OK interesting info guys. I expect they will most probably go the "same sex partner" route with Valkyrie. Then I'd say they'll keep the short hair look and even use this sculpt on the next figure. I mean it's a damn good sculpt.

I think it's safe to say they're going to reuse the is sculpt for a long time. I'd comfortably put it in the 90% accurate range which means it's ripe for a "we're going to make this sculpt look in 360 degrees worth of directions by the time we're done with it."

6tEadjY.jpg

I wonder if Captain Marvel could wield all the stones (Though I think it would harm her to great extent..)

If Tony could wield them briefly, then Carol definitely could given her powers come from one of the stones. She probably couldn't wield them for too much longer than Tony though, despite her powers she's still human. I suppose it depends on how much the strength of her physiology changed after she got her powers.

I think it's safe to say they're going to reuse the is sculpt for a long time. I'd comfortably put it in the 90% accurate range which means it's ripe for a "we're going to make this sculpt look in 360 degrees worth of directions by the time we're done with it."

Agreed. I can't see them improving on this one, so no need to waste resources attempting to do so. Just update the hairstyle as needed and move on. Some people will want a different expression, but IMO it's not necessary.

The EG colors could be considered an homage to the comic Mar-vell suit

ycP90DN.png

This is the exact reason I prefer her endgame colors, since we'll never get a proper Mar-Vell in the MCU now. I only want one Carol figure so this will be in unless they do make her star force version, then I may go back on that.

Agreed. I can't see them improving on this one, so no need to waste resources attempting to do so. Just update the hairstyle as needed and move on. Some people will want a different expression, but IMO it's not necessary.

Yep no doubt they'll pull the usual "eyes looking to the left" trick or like you say change the hairstyle for the next figure.

Makes sense. Why recreate the wheel when it looks that spot on !

If Tony could wield them briefly, then Carol definitely could given her powers come from one of the stones. She probably couldn't wield them for too much longer than Tony though, despite her powers she's still human. I suppose it depends on how much the strength of her physiology changed after she got her powers.

Good point! Though the films don't explicitly state her powers, I think she could absorb the stones emanating power before it would be too much for her to handle.

This is the exact reason I prefer her endgame colors, since we'll never get a proper Mar-Vell in the MCU now. I only want one Carol figure so this will be in unless they do make her star force version, then I may go back on that.

Great reason to pick this one, I'd thought the final battle EG version would not be happening, but it's amazing that it is. I'd hope for the Starfoce suit to come out as well, even as an exclusive if need be.

Hopefully they improve the body proportions and make her a bit taller, but I personally prefer the solo film look all around in all aspects.

zuvcqK6.jpg

It'd be soooo cool to potentially put the short haired head sculpt on the first film version, but ah well we'll see, as the first version has a different neck connection compared to the standard connecting joints. :D :D :D :D

Good point! Though the films don't explicitly state her powers, I think she could absorb the stones emanating power before it would be too much for her to handle.
Yeah, the film shows her absorbing the stones' power when she is grappling with Thanos. The power she absorbs then allowed her to stand up to the head butt.

:horror I know...and it seems to be becoming more of the norm with Hot Toys figures nowadays - unfortunately. :(

Yep. Might have to take it on the chin though, given even IF you order from Toys Wonderland (HK) by the time it gets to the UK you're looking at 10 GBP saving max. (Why has the pound sterling sign not been fixed here yet).

I am very tempted by this. Any Captain Marvel expert have an opinion how she could look in the next film ?

Same costume ?
Will she keep the short hair ?
Does she have any other famous looks from the comics ?

Just trying to determine if this is as good as it could get or not ?

Considering CM2 has been pushed back to the end of July 2022, you'll have a good 2+ years to own and grow tired of this Endgame version before you have to worry about her next figure:lol

I just really wish they would've thrown in the concept helmet. Pretty sure she was wearing the helmet in all the trailers before the movie too.

78881768_214069682923618_3199223520981324352_n.jpg

Yeah, the film shows her absorbing the stones' power when she is grappling with Thanos. The power she absorbs then allowed her to stand up to the head butt.

Is that what happens? It appeared to me that was just her natural strength at work, and Thanos was the one who needed to absorb the stones in order to defeat her. Guess I need to watch again...

I noticed that as well, when she first confronted thanos he threw her around pretty easily but when she grabbed his hand when he tried to snap the energy surging from the stones up his arm started to channel into her right away, hence why she was suddenly unmoveable until he threw the power stone haymaker with the other hand.

That power absorbtion also factors in to how she took Sanctuary 2 down so easily as it was peppering her as she was making her way in... She expended the energy by tearing apart Thanos' ship.

Is that true? Looks to me that if you order 2nd batch from Toys Wonderland to the UK it should come to about 225GBP with express shipping? That is assuming she doesn't get hit with customs fees

I noticed that as well, when she first confronted thanos he threw her around pretty easily but when she grabbed his hand when he tried to snap the energy surging from the stones up his arm started to channel into her right away, hence why she was suddenly unmoveable until he threw the power stone haymaker with the other hand.

That power absorbtion also factors in to how she took Sanctuary 2 down so easily as it was peppering her as she was making her way in... She expended the energy by tearing apart Thanos' ship.

I'm not sure that the stones had anything to do with the headbutt or Sanctuary 2. She took down Ronan's ships with ease in CM (including a flagship) and that was on her first flight.

Back