Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who was annoyed in the final battle the setting was that awful and distracting dark, black and orange background that when they finally showed her show up it was hard to see what her EG outfit looked liked fully

Honestly I had no idea the bottom of her outfit looked this unique .. now I’m tempted to get this version :lecture

Nice looking figure but not something I will be buying since I only collect the villains when it comes to the MCU.

Her design from the beginning of EG was 10x better IMO.

Whoever the sculptor is should get a BIG raise. One of the few sculpts from Hot Toys where they got the likeness 100% spot on. It's actually terrifying how well they got her likeness on this one.

Personally don't care too much of the character or what they've done with her so far but great looking figure.

93166107_149266786599972_4293769310981880016_n.jpg

I like it and part of me wants to get it, but I don’t know if I love the character enough yet where I have a desire to order. Plus she doesn’t have a huge role in Endgame really. Also I kind of prefer the longer hair even though the sculpt on this figure is far better than the first. If she stays in stock long enough where she gets discounted maybe I’ll consider her.

This was the look I was waiting for--very slick of HT to not include the covered head in this set, forcing us to get the first set!

She's so overpowered that they delayed her arrival to turn the tide of the battle--nice to see that skin quality back on the short haired version. I will be pre-ordering asap!

So sad that HT/SS is charging almost as much as the deluxe version from the stand alone film. It is a great looking figure but when the previous version comes with 2 headsculpts, and all those extras, this just seems like a hardcore cash grab for ppl who HAVE to have the Endgame line up. Lets give them less but make them pay more b/c we know they want to build out the collection and will pay for it

I was going to buy this one until I saw the price, no thanks, that's kind of absurd.

Well, the first one (regular, not deluxe) was $243 over a year ago, so I expected it to be at least $250. Still, between taxes and their high shipping rates I'll need to burn through about $40 in rewards just to make their price competitive.

$260 for minimal accessories..pass , I don’t see this selling out ...if she does I know BBTS will get it back in

Damn! This is a $220 piece. I don’t understand why people would pay $260 or more for this figure.

Back