Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah price+accessories difference would make me order the deluxe over this one. I'm not sure I even want a CM in my collection but the suit looks awesome in both incarnations. I probably like the EG one a little better, but still like the original too. I like her hair in EG more. If I get any it'll probably the first one deluxe and use a lot of RP on it.

Damn! This is a $220 piece. I don’t understand why people would pay $260 or more for this figure.

Not to mention this version of her had 10-15 min of screen time the whole film .

Maybe when it’s in stock ...not worth the price of a preorder IMO sorry

Sideshow just lost a sale at $260+tax+shipping. I went with ToysWonderland HK for $248 shipped.

ToysWonderland and toysbuyingagent is where I'm buying all my stuff as well. I only use Sideshow when I have reward points from free giveaways.

They overprice, tax and overcharge for their shipping now. Not worth buying from them anymore.

Yeah price+accessories difference would make me order the deluxe over this one. I'm not sure I even want a CM in my collection but the suit looks awesome in both incarnations. I probably like the EG one a little better, but still like the original too. I like her hair in EG more. If I get any it'll probably the first one deluxe and use a lot of RP on it.

While I agree it's overpriced, it does have a pretty good group of accessories, what with the light-up Nano Gauntlet and three different pairs of energy effects on top of the 4 pairs of hands. It's far from their worst example of highway robbery. :lol

CM Endgame Accessories.jpg

I’m considering getting the first version now. This one just isn’t doing it for me without the helmet. But the first one is so undersized...

They overprice, tax and overcharge for their shipping now. Not worth buying from them anymore.

:exactly: :lecture

Thankfully armored Thanos is the last item I'll be ordering through them - and even then, I might cancel my order if TW still have some in stock within the next week.

Accessories don't matter to me so I am getting this. Soon Hot Toys will be $300 minimum. Get these while its under $300.

While I agree it's overpriced, it does have a pretty good group of accessories, what with the light-up Nano Gauntlet and three different pairs of energy effects on top of the 4 pairs of hands. It's far from their worst example of highway robbery. :lol

View attachment 483298

I believe her hands light up too, so that's another expense. The first figure had a light up head, I don't think it had light up arms though.

I think she looks stunning. I'm very torn. I like the mohawk look. So, I MIGHT get the original one to show the mohawk look and then get this to show off her face. Overall I like this suit/hair more.

Holy crap, $260 for this? Average price going up and up and up. I miss the days of thinking $200 was good :lol

View attachment 483298

Agreed. We're not talking about a Princess Leia figure here. The gauntlet and lightup features are clearly a big factor in raising the price a bit more on this. And honestly I think the execution of the outfit alone makes it more than worth it.

I believe her hands light up too, so that's another expense. The first figure had a light up head, I don't think it had light up arms though.

I had to go back and check, but the first one had the light up hands as well (the light up gauntlets, too). So it's basically swapping one previously tooled part (the helmeted head) for another (the nano gauntlet) and charging us $17 for the privilege. Such a deal! :lol

I'm not going to back to the "I got Captain America TFA for $175" days but $260 used to at least get you an additional head sculpt.

Whoever the sculptor is should get a BIG raise. One of the few sculpts from Hot Toys where they got the likeness 100% spot on. It's actually terrifying how well they got her likeness on this one.

Personally don't care too much of the character or what they've done with her so far but great looking figure.

93166107_149266786599972_4293769310981880016_n.jpg

Hmm, so I guess 2.0 is a brand new sculpt.

Well I must say I don't like, nor do I care about the character, but my general rule of collecting is if HT knocks the likeness out of the park, then I'm all in...so I may potentially own a CM after all...

Back