Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine this week and very happy with it. The likeness is the best so far from anyone. Very very nice release, front and center of my shelf at the mo ☺️👍

Awesome! She's marvelous isn't she?!?!?! :D:D G'aaahhhh I have her front and center of my Captain Marvel display and she's just marvelous!!!! :blissy

Yes, that was 2 weeks ago. I got it alright and then I suddenly got busy with some other stuff for 2 whole weeks (thankfully, not COVID related)! Finally opened her today and she doesn’t disappoint! Creasing problem is true, but bearable to me. The light up gauntlet is a thing of beauty! Absolutely love this figure!

Wholeheartedly agreeeeee!!!!!!! :):):)

Endgame Captain Marvel next to Wasp!!!!!!!!!

WQaS2cl.jpg

6DJSvvt.jpg

Brie Larson is taller than both. Come on Hot Toys.:thud:

I know the height discrepancy can be an issue, but for me I don't feel bothered by it, even seeing her standing alongside other figures. I haven't tried it, but perhaps others braver than I can do the ankle extension like the solo movie figure lol

I know the height discrepancy can be an issue, but for me I don't feel bothered by it, even seeing her standing alongside other figures. I haven't tried it, but perhaps others braver than I can do the ankle extension like the solo movie figure lol

There's no accounting for taste but we pay more than 200 bucks for this figures. And we need stability.

I already did it using the same medium length extensions as I used on the first CM. Needed small patches of cloth in the ball joints to tighten up the ankles but otherwise they worked like a charm. The boots aren't glued to the calves so no need to be concerned about damaging anything.

I already did it using the same medium length extensions as I used on the first CM. Needed small patches of cloth in the ball joints to tighten up the ankles but otherwise they worked like a charm. The boots aren't glued to the calves so no need to be concerned about damaging anything.

Good to know! Pics? :monkey3 lol

Mine finally arrived today! Now I can be as happy as Zurdo! Colors really pop like the first one!

Attachments

• DSC03411 a.jpg
    DSC03411 a.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC03416 a.jpg
    DSC03416 a.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC03418 a.jpg
    DSC03418 a.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC03421 a.jpg
    DSC03421 a.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 72
I should receive my 2nd one within 2 weeks - I'll post some pics of that one with extensions AND a spare helmet that I've already modified for the EG body. My first one is posed hovering in the back of my Endgame display & I'd rather not mess with it right now.

Awesome!! (y)

Mine finally arrived today! Now I can be as happy as Zurdo! Colors really pop like the first one!

:hi5:

Wow nice photos!!!! Yeah I love the sheen of her suit!!!!

Hot Toys did a great job of giving Captain Marvel a stoic and determined look.

Indeed!

Hmm, so combing over the comments it seems this particular figure gets an F with posing, huh? Even slight posing isn't possible? Wondering if I should still consider getting this then. I'm not a poser, but I do appreciate a minor pose every now and then, however that doesn't seem possible without damaging the material...

Hmm, so combing over the comments it seems this particular figure gets an F with posing, huh? Even slight posing isn't possible? Wondering if I should still consider getting this then. I'm not a poser, but I do appreciate a minor pose every now and then, however that doesn't seem possible without damaging the material...

Yeah I think this figure can pull off modest poses, plus the suit looks just as vibrant as the movie and the portrait is a knockout in my opinion!

Does the hair seem any more blonde on the Endgame figure than it does on her solo film figure, which has straight-up brown hair? Looks a little better in your photos here but still not as much as I would like (and not as much as the initial prototype).

Yep! The hair color on the EG is definitely a lighter color in person (I'd say leaning towards a gold color) , compared to the solo movie version. There's even some subtle highlights on it, which helps too. But yeah, it's a darker/different color and shade in contrast to the prototype. The proto's hair color looked about right, but alas, the production's came out different (but it doesn't bother me in the slightest).

Back