Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the hair seem any more blonde on the Endgame figure than it does on her solo film figure, which has straight-up brown hair? Looks a little better in your photos here but still not as much as I would like (and not as much as the initial prototype).

HT seems to want to make hair that should be light, with a darker colour. They have done it with a lot of figures.
I have done a lighter colour drybrushing on the original headsculpt. And it looks a lot better. I have a couple of this new head on the way too.

Quick shot of Endgame Carol with her OG helmet:

Avengers_CM1.jpeg

Any tips for putting the helmet on the Endgame body?
There may be a better way but this is what I did:

1. Get a spare helmet that you plan on dedicating to this figure and remove the ball joint peg inside the neck. I'm pretty sure it's glued in place as I ended up breaking it off inside the neck. If that happens, just scrape it out to make the surface as flat as possible.

2. Obtain an HT neck adapter and pry the plug out of the bottom (first make sure it will fit the ball joint in the CM body). Affix the plug to the inside of the helmeted head's neck piece. You'll need to have it protruding slightly from the bottom of the neck so the head sits at the right height on the body. I used some thick velcro pads with strong adhesive to achieve that (trimmed to match the plug's diameter). The plug will be below the neckline of the suit so it won't be visible.

Typical neck adapter:

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 21-26-38 1 6 Scale Neck Peg Joint Adapter Connector for Hot Toys Body...png

Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 21-27-20 1 6 Scale Neck Peg Joint Adapter Connector for Hot Toys Body...png

There may be a better way but this is what I did:

1. Get a spare helmet that you plan on dedicating to this figure and remove the ball joint peg inside the neck. I'm pretty sure it's glued in place as I ended up breaking it off inside the neck. If that happens, just scrape it out to make the surface as flat as possible.

2. Obtain an HT neck adapter and pry the plug out of the bottom (first make sure it will fit the ball joint in the CM body). Affix the plug to the inside of the helmeted head's neck piece. You'll need to have it protruding slightly from the bottom of the neck so the head sits at the right height on the body. I used some thick velcro pads with strong adhesive to achieve that (trimmed to match the plug's diameter). The plug will be below the neckline of the suit so it won't be visible.

Typical neck adapter:

View attachment 562789

View attachment 562790

Nice mods! Though, for me I'll probably do something less involved lol

Nice mods! Though, for me I'll probably do something less involved lol
I have a few of these helmeted heads in my stash and did a full teardown on one as i am working on a female robocop and thought this would be perfect. The neck with light up part is in three parts. A moulded hard pvc part(In blue), that holds the clear neck peg on the bottom and the light up part on top. You can pop the light up part off and on very easily, and then dip the blue part in a cup of boiling water. Leave it for a minute then just pop out the clear peg. A little blob of blue tack will be fine to hold it in place on the new body.

I have a few of these helmeted heads in my stash and did a full teardown on one as i am working on a female robocop and thought this would be perfect. The neck with light up part is in three parts. A moulded hard pvc part(In blue), that holds the clear neck peg on the bottom and the light up part on top. You can pop the light up part off and on very easily, and then dip the blue part in a cup of boiling water. Leave it for a minute then just pop out the clear peg. A little blob of blue tack will be fine to hold it in place on the new body.
Like I said, there may be a better way. :lol

Like I said, there may be a better way. :lol

Sounds good! I've just tried the solo movie heads on this EG CM, and to my surprise, for the helmeted sculpt I found the collar holds it in place when I slotted it in just to see what it would look like. The un-helmeted head rests easy enough in there too.

All I ended up doing was wrapping some athletic tape around the base of the necks so they're nicely snug around the collar area.

XvG7TmD.jpg

4oI6Ptj.jpg

Interesting HT made the life-sized statue with the helmet. Pretty cool we can mimic that look (even if interchanging the heads aren't as straightforward). If they had put it up for PO, I may have gotten it too :monkey3

Would love to put together a funeral scene Carol! Though, I'm not aware of any female bodies that don't have a fixed neck.

iSuwV3Q.jpg

Would love to put together a funeral scene Carol! Though, I'm not aware of any female bodies that don't have a fixed neck.
I am aware of such a body.
This is possibly the only head that would work on it too, as most female heads work better on a necked body.

Attachments

• 6460E5FD-BF99-442D-B1BD-2F15EC90ED55.jpeg
    6460E5FD-BF99-442D-B1BD-2F15EC90ED55.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 19D139D8-C960-4490-9546-A548D6588F8F.jpeg
    19D139D8-C960-4490-9546-A548D6588F8F.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 61
I am aware of such a body.
This is possibly the only head that would work on it too, as most female heads work better on a necked body.

Nice! May I ask what body that is? Yeah it appears most female heads don't have a sculpted neck along with the head. (Man, I think this EG Captain Marvel is the only instance I've seen on a female figure where the head has a sculpted neck.)

Who's that little boy in the photo's?? :monkey3 :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

:rotfl

Back