Avengers: Endgame - 1/6th scale Captain Marvel Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MaCN0XL.jpg

6rBnp1j.jpg

BrfFZ57.jpg

n9GieyI.jpg

SF2Mejc.jpg

I never tire of looking at this figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love :peace :joy :bouncin

She's here now. I can say that the costume looks pretty cool but it's prone to peeling. And it's not an articulated figure. You cannot bend her hands or legs without ruining the suit.

These pics are really nice. But you're gonna have to bend and turn those arms someday man :LOL:(y)

:lol :lol I know, I know lol I must admit part of me feels apprehensive about posing up figures.

She's here now. I can say that the costume looks pretty cool but it's prone to peeling. And it's not an articulated figure. You cannot bend her hands or legs without ruining the suit.

Yeah I think creasing is to be expected with this type of suit. Though, I suppose if only posing for a short time period the suit should revert back like the previous figure.

I have some wrinkles from bending the arms in the 1st version but it's nothing i can't live with
But in the second version there's glued rubber parts on the bending parts. This may ruin the suit entirely. These parts may tear off.

Infinity War Iron Spider-man condition might give us an idea about her suit. They are substantially same.

I've owned the IW Iron Spider though I don't have this Captain Marvel.

Just going by all the pictures @Zurdo95D has taken, the EG Captain Marvel suit looks more resilient than the Iron Spider suit. It's been a few years since that came out so I'd like to think they've made improvements since then (even though I'm usually pessimistic about Hot Toys making improvements).

But being of a thicker material, I've no doubts the suit will crease in areas left bent for long periods of time. So while I don't think it's necessary to keep the arms at an A pose, a museum pose with only slightly posed limbs is going to be required if you don't want any creases at all.

SO I'd put together a third party SW in heavy anticipation of assembling the A-Force line-up!!!!!

I think it comes across good overall, the outfit is nice enough and I think the head sculpt is decently painted and has a resemblance to the movies. Of course the body I used doesn't match the head's skin tone exactly, but in daylight the disparity isn't too noticeable.

xIS2X8l.jpg

kphD3o3.jpg

RU472iB.jpg

JMXxfZW.jpg

6HmVQvb.jpg

uigd1gE.jpg

V447TqF.jpg

It has finally shipped! Yippee! Should be arriving towards the end of the week!

Yes, that was 2 weeks ago. I got it alright and then I suddenly got busy with some other stuff for 2 whole weeks (thankfully, not COVID related)! Finally opened her today and she doesn’t disappoint! Creasing problem is true, but bearable to me. The light up gauntlet is a thing of beauty! Absolutely love this figure!

Back