Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers 2: Avenging Again

If they have him in the second one there is no villain to top him for the third.

I bet they will show something from thor 2 about thanos getting the infinity gauntlet..at the end of the movie perhaps..i dunno

They will find someone else to battle with.

It would be an anti-climax. Thanos is the ultimate villain. No one else even comes close. Plus I'd rather they introduce an original Avenger into the mix, Antman and what better way than have Ultron another classic villain be the second villain for Avengers 2.

It would be an anti-climax. Thanos is the ultimate villain. No one else even comes close. Plus I'd rather they introduce an original Avenger into the mix, Antman and what better way than have Ultron another classic villain be the second villain for Avengers 2.

I guess for some of you it would be. I don't think many are going to give a crap if in the third movie they battle someone else. They can do Ultron in the third movie which for most folks (myself included) wouldn't be an issue at all. They've shown Thanos now deliver him in 2014/2015.

He could be delivered in Thor 2. And with Infinity Gauntlet in Avengers 3. :D

I agree, but man, if thanos would to be fully appear in avengers 3, the wait would just be very excruciating :monkey2

He could be delivered in Thor 2. And with Infinity Gauntlet in Avengers 3. :D

They could but like I said I would almost bet my life they didn't show him in 2012 to only have him be the "guy" in say 2016/2017. Just flat out not gonna happen.

Hope they make him ruthless badass supervillian as he was just like in the comics, making the avengers having a tough time to beat him, not only just by 1 moment and bam he's gone

Iron Man is my fourth favorite Avenger but I'll really be disappointed if RDJ doesn't return for A2. He *is* Iron Man to me, at least as far as the current universe is concerned. It'd really be jarring with anyone else in the role opposite his newly established teammates.

Yeah, I can't see them holding him off past Avengers 2. Maybe throw him in a bit with Thor 2 to introduce the Infinity Guantlet but I don't see us having to wait too long for him now.

Ultron would be the obvious choice for Avengers 3 though. And if they don't introduce Antman by then, I could see them making him a creation of Stark's instead. You know, maybe Tony is making a Mark I Jarvis body and it gets corrupted along the way, they fight him, defeat him, fix him, and make a Mark II Jarvis and Paul Betney finally gets some face time as Jarvis. :dunno

Yeah, I can't see them holding him off past Avengers 2. Maybe throw him in a bit with Thor 2 to introduce the Infinity Guantlet but I don't see us having to wait too long for him now.

Ultron would be the obvious choice for Avengers 3 though. And if they don't introduce Antman by then, I could see them making him a creation of Stark's instead. You know, maybe Tony is making a Mark I Jarvis body and it gets corrupted along the way, they fight him, defeat him, fix him, and make a Mark II Jarvis and Paul Betney finally gets some face time as Jarvis. :dunno

And then, they could download Jarvis into Vision just to make your idea suck even more than it already does! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Hulk in a WWH scenario easily trumps Thanos 7 days a week, 365. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Uhm I love Hulk as much as the next guy but Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet was alot crazier if I remember correctly...

Uhm I love Hulk as much as the next guy but Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet was alot crazier if I remember correctly...

The first Infinity Gauntlet was great. Second, sucked. I think they may have even done a third. It was the classic "heroes join together to save earth" storyline. It's great. But it didn't compare to watching each hero meticulously deconstructed one-by-one by the Hulk. :huh

The first Infinity Gauntlet was great. Second, sucked. I think they may have even done a third. It was the classic "heroes join together to save earth" storyline. It's great. But it didn't compare to watching each hero meticulously deconstructed one-by-one by the Hulk. :huh

Problem is for that event, you would need characters from other licenses to even do it close to the original comic. And then you would need to introduce a butt load of background story or have a solo Hulk film that leads up to it. And even then you would need to come up with a reason why Thor isn't there and etc.

Back