Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lame! Still looking forward to the origins of SHIELD scene in Ant-Man. Peggy Carter, Howard Stark and young Alexander Pierce!

Thank goodness. I may be in the minority but i dont care 08 hulk was the best looking hulk to me. He was ripped and freaking brutal that abomination fight is underrated imo.

On another note i hope the spidey summit goes well so spiderman can be in this movie as a cameo. An end credits scene with spiderman in it and i would die.

He was a little too ripped but IMO that was the film that got the Hulk character and personality the best.

"leave me alone" line in the bottle factory was great.

"Hulk Smash" scene.

Loved that he sounded like Hulk and not the actor playing him.

Sonic clap

He got stronger when he got more angry.

Screaming at the lightning

So many things pulled right from the comic.

Still one of my fav Marvel movies..

Very underrated.

Totally agree that Hulk related stuff was freaking awesome in TIH.
Still completely missed the mark with Banner's character and overall the movie was mediocre.

TA design da best since it looks realistic and closest to the original Hulk.

Super underrated. I loved it. Roth was great too! ****ing Mistah Ahrange :lol

But yeah, we see Peggy, but I think S.H.I.E.L.D will have already existed. In the One-Shot, Stark is dealing with Peggy about it. So I figure they may go in the 60's or 70's as we have Slater being Stark and not Cooper. In Iron Man 2, during the expo it is Slater in I think '77, so I guess that's the right time age. So Peggy should be hitting her mid 60s.

My question is Fury. We doing the genetically altered Fury that really is as old as Cap, or he some kind of new hot shot that made his mark in like his 20's putting him in S.H.I.E.L.D in 80's. A Shaft Fury. :lol

Still completely missed the mark with Banner's character and overall the movie was mediocre.

Pretty much this.

I like both Hulks, nothing wrong with liking both is there. :lol

I just didn't need to see parkour Banner. :lol

Roth was awesome.

I liked the design best in TA also... I like that they seem to have shredded him up a bit for part 2 though.

MR is the best Banner by far.. I did not hate Norton... In fact I thought he was fine in a perfectly average sort of way.

One of these days we'll get a great Hulk movie. One of these days....

Ya know.... First time viewing I thought TIH was a great Hulk movie... It was not perfect but it was fun and full of great Hulk moments... Hulk finally doing the sonic clap was such a great moment in my comic book film viewing experience..

But it was not perfect..

Still I think it is far above CA:TFA, IM 2, IM3, and a bit better then both Thor films.

I liked the design best in TA also... I like that they seem to have shredded him up a bit for part 2 though.

MR is the best Banner by far.. I did not hate Norton... In fact I thought he was fine in a perfectly average sort of way.

Ya know.... First time viewing I thought TIH was a great Hulk movie... It was not perfect but it was fun and full of great Hulk moments... Hulk finally doing the sonic clap was such a great moment in my comic book film viewing experience..

But it was not perfect..

Still I think it is far above CA:TFA, IM 2, IM3, and a bit better then both Thor films.

Sonic clap was awesome and within the context of the story it was a freaking high point heroic moment, the music in that scene was awesome, and I loved how the helicopter light turned him into grey Hulk at the end.

But man was that a crappy looking Abomination. :lol

And enough with using Ferrigno for his voice, the dude is deaf, get someone I can comprehend. :lol

I'll admit that quality scoring TIH, TFA, IM2, IM3, Thor 1 and Thor 2 are not easy, but I'll give it a try, here goes:

TFA > Thor 1 > TIH > Thor 2 > IM2 > IM3.

Although some days I prefer Thor 1 > TFA.

Last edited:
Back