Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty excited for this but I hope it's not a 30 second teaser. Hope we get the full trailer that aired at SDCC.

What we saw at SDCC was 2+ minutes of the hammer scene and then a minute or so montage. This will certainly be different. Wouldn't surprise me if it's just a 30 second teaser, but GOD I hope not.

And don't forget, it should air first during the east coast showing of AoS. I'm guessing it will be at the end of the show or at least towards the end. So for those of us on the west coast, we should see it no later than 7pm PST next Tuesday. :)

People are saying that it will be the full trailer. Was confirmed on their Twitter. I'm guessing it'll be the SDCC trailer but with bits cut out of it so that it's within a 2 minute length.

lXh0OJb.gif

I'm sorry I'm saving this gif, that's exactly how I get 90% of the time when something epic is happening :lol

Man, I feel like it's the Avengers trailer all over again. I remember I downloaded it watched it sooo many times. I have a feeling this trailer/movie will be 10x better. I can't wait.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

If AOU takes the easy path and uses time travel bullcrap i'll eat crow. :lol

Was the original DOFP time travel story from the funny books used as a means to fix the mess that came before, I don't remember.

:lol

I don't care about the majority of Fox's X-Men but man, if only Fox and Marvel could work out a temporary deal to at least let Jackman fight side by side with Evans. Just one movie, that's all I ask. Cap and Wolverine.

Back