Attack On Titan - Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Female titan anyone?

BtKNaFRCUAAkFpI.jpg

I want this! But it's 3 ft tall!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Kotobukiya is doing a 16cm figure? I'm kinda used to them doing static collectibles, but that looks pretty cool.

Pre order for the Levi cleaning version figma is up, in case somebody wanted to pre order.

Somewhat I think. He's a Wonder Festival exclusive, but is up for pre order for about a week directly from GSC.
GSC said:
Order Dates: Orders can be placed between the 27th July 2014 (Sun) from 16:00JST until the 4th August 2014 (Mon) at 21:00JST.
Maybe made to order? It's a similar situation to when the Armin figma went up for pre order. I pre ordered directly from GSC, but I think he will be available at other places in limited quantities. If I remember correctly, BBTS had Armin up, so maybe they will have Levi up as well?

Did you get your Armin yet i’ve yet to receive mine and they billed me for it weeks ago.

Not yet. They only shipped it a few days ago. Tracking says it was picked up on the 23rd. Maybe I'll get it this week or next.

Should I order the Levi cleaning version? Armin was $65 but he's a main cast. Member.... Levi cleaning is just a variant.

Should I order the Levi cleaning version? Armin was $65 but he's a main cast. Member.... Levi cleaning is just a variant.

dunno it might go up in value who knows and it comes with a extra hair piece for Mikasa.

Might as well I guess. Is the cleaning version that popular? They keep making it in various forms. Lol

The new faces on the cleaning Levi are also a draw for me. I think they are better than the regular Levi. I plan on swapping faces.

The more AoT figma's I get, the less dynamic the poses will get on my shelf I think maybe :lol

Apparently rogue Titan is only 6.3 inches. Still want it.

Also placed an order for cleaning Levi. Sucks that it's EMS. I spent $40 alone to ship Armin and Levi. That's ridiculous.

Are there bootleg of figma mikasa ? She's $25 shipped from China on ebay.

Last edited:
Back