Assassin's Creed IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weirdest thing happened last night.

Came back to my house at Great Inagua and was checking up on my fleet in my office and noticed someone through the window. I went outside and it was a female assassin so I approached her and she took off running. I ran her down and all the sudden it cut to the bedroom where Edward had apparently had sex with her and she was laid out on the bed next to those other women who are always hanging out in your room. It was just so bizarre, I thought it was going to trigger a mission or something and instead he just ran her down and had sex with her. :lol

Weirdest thing happened last night.

Came back to my house at Great Inagua and was checking up on my fleet in my office and noticed someone through the window. I went outside and it was a female assassin so I approached her and she took off running. I ran her down and all the sudden it cut to the bedroom where Edward had apparently had sex with her and she was laid out on the bed next to those other women who are always hanging out in your room. It was just so bizarre, I thought it was going to trigger a mission or something and instead he just ran her down and had sex with her. :lol

Wow, that IS bizarre.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5p3atdMHc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX5p3atdMHc[/ame]

Damnit, such a great trailer I think they actually will get me to buy this!!

I already like Adewale better than Edward.

Absolutely loving this game didn't own it on PS3 so can't really compare but it does look incredible on PS4.

Managed approx 80% sync so far. I believe I'm only 2 or 3 missions from completing the main storyline but there's just so much to do within the game I wanna get everything else tied up before I finish it off.

Kenways fleet is awesome spend quite a bit of time on it nice little addition to the game.

Done all the Mayan Stones, Templar Keys, Naval Contracts, Assassins Contracts, Buried Chests etc currently finishing off finding the upgrade plans for the Jack Daw so I can go after the Legendary ships :D. Been a while since I've had this much fun or been amerced this much in a video game. Will 100% be buying any and all add on's once I've managed a total sync.

One thing I'm having trouble with want to know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. Way back when I was only 10-12 hours in the White Whale appeared on the map I had a go at taking it down but my equipment at the time was **** so failed every time. It's disappeared shortly after wards and I haven't seen it again since. I think it's a community challenge? But how do I make it appear again?

I have 100 percent everything now in about 125 hours. This game was alot of fun despite a few flaws, mainly in the storytelling narrative. The skeleton crew cheat for syncing and collecting everything is pretty cool. Been going back and doing older missions with the ship maxed and skeleton crew, golden flintlocks, etc. Glad I got all the extra content from all the dlcs, the costumes are pretty cool like Captain Morgan's and Drake's though my favorite is the Templar Armor.

Pretty sure you need to have some friends on uplay to reveal stuff back and forth like community treasures and white wales. That's how it works on PC anyway.

I have the season pass too so I need get around to the Adele and Adewale stuff.

125 hours jesus! Think I'm on about 42 haha! I thought I was bad lol. I haven't looked at any of the cheats yet not claimed my UPlay gear gonna do that tonight. Mayan armour is my gear of choice atm.

I have 100 percent everything now in about 125 hours. This game was alot of fun despite a few flaws, mainly in the storytelling narrative. The skeleton crew cheat for syncing and collecting everything is pretty cool. Been going back and doing older missions with the ship maxed and skeleton crew, golden flintlocks, etc. Glad I got all the extra content from all the dlcs, the costumes are pretty cool like Captain Morgan's and Drake's though my favorite is the Templar Armor.

Pretty sure you need to have some friends on uplay to reveal stuff back and forth like community treasures and white wales. That's how it works on PC anyway.

I have the season pass too so I need get around to the Adele and Adewale stuff.

It took me that long to get everything to 100 percent and finish the story but I took my sweet time and it was well worth it. There were days where I just went out and pirated ships or did diving missions etc and didn't even touch the main story for a few days straight. Just got everything upgraded etc before I finished because I didnt realise you could go back through the progress tracker and replay it all.

Got up to the top 48 on Deadliest Assassins worldwide but I couldn't get my feared pirates level up because I didn't realise about the pickpocket glitch until after they patched it. Kinda cheap to those of us who did it honest like but that be pirates for ya.

I'm still trying to work out exactly what extras I've got with the PS4 version. It says on the front of the box 45 extra mins of game play so I presume that's the 3 additional secret islands. Some extra items like swords and sails etc I think come with the Uplay account. Still not sure haven't really looked into it lol

Honestly man I have no idea where I stand in the ratings never looked my guess would be way way back from there though top 100 is crazy.

It took me that long to get everything to 100 percent and finish the story but I took my sweet time and it was well worth it. There were days where I just went out and pirated ships or did diving missions etc and didn't even touch the main story for a few days straight. Just got everything upgraded etc before I finished because I didnt realise you could go back through the progress tracker and replay it all.

Got up to the top 48 on Deadliest Assassins worldwide but I couldn't get my feared pirates level up because I didn't realise about the pickpocket glitch until after they patched it. Kinda cheap to those of us who did it honest like but that be pirates for ya.

Can anyone tell me how to get the three exclusive single player missions, Black Island, Hidden Mystery, and Sacrificed Secrets? Was the only way to get these with one of the ultimate editions or are they included with the season pass or is that just for the Adewale Freedom Cry pack, Kraken Pack and all future DLC?

Got the standard PS4 edition which comes with the Aveline pack and the uPlay freebie everyone gets. Really wanna know how I get the 3 additional islands lol driving me nuts can't find a straight answer anywhere any help would be appreciated

Is there a way to go back and play missions you didn't get 100% on?

Yea when you finish, goto the esc menu under the progress tracker and you can reload any memory and submission.

Trust me guys, go for everything, even those stupid fragments, it's worth it when you see the skeleton crew cheat for 100 percent.

Can anyone tell me how to get the three exclusive single player missions, Black Island, Hidden Mystery, and Sacrificed Secrets? Was the only way to get these with one of the ultimate editions or are they included with the season pass or is that just for the Adewale Freedom Cry pack, Kraken Pack and all future DLC?

Got the standard PS4 edition which comes with the Aveline pack and the uPlay freebie everyone gets. Really wanna know how I get the 3 additional islands lol driving me nuts can't find a straight answer anywhere any help would be appreciated

On PC they came with the gold edition along with every other pre order bonus and season pass. The only things I wound up using were the costumes, Captain Morgan's and Drake's, very pirate-y.

Yea when you finish, goto the esc menu under the progress tracker and you can reload any memory and submission.

Trust me guys, go for everything, even those stupid fragments, it's worth it when you see the skeleton crew cheat for 100 percent.

Awesome. Yeah I already have everything 100% except I need to do that last two sequences and go back and get 100% on some.

Alllllmmmmoooost completely done. Just need to hack some computers in modern times (and gather notes) and finish all the Naval contracts and I'll be at 100%!

Taking a break and trying out my other Xbox One games! Also DLed "Freedom Cry" but I'll come back to it later...

Has anyone noticed that for they have stopped Community Events for the time being...what's up with that?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Alllllmmmmoooost completely done. Just need to hack some computers in modern times (and gather notes) and finish all the Naval contracts and I'll be at 100%!

Taking a break and trying out my other Xbox One games! Also DLed "Freedom Cry" but I'll come back to it later...

Has anyone noticed that for they have stopped Community Events for the time being...what's up with that?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I liked Connor though. Seeing him 10 years after the events of ACIII could be interesting. Or go further with Adewale...he's becoming one of my favorites.

Tail missions....wtf ubi #6 - assassin s creed 4 black flag video

I'm really really loving AC4 outside of the main missions but that being said, I'm halfway through the game and the amount of tail missions is absolutely ridiculous. The metagame/Kenways fleet is more entertaining than this tail simulator.

For those who have finished...Does it get better?

I really have no idea why they included a rating system for missions since most of them are the same thing...People have been complaining about tail missions for years, so they decided to up the amount?

google search “tubefive.com” understand more!

YES, stick it out, I wan't to take my own life after some of them Naval missions UGH :( but I stuck it out and loved it, bring on Haythems game now :D

Is the season pass worth getting? I know it has Freedom Cry and I know I will want that. But the other parts that are included just seem like multiplayer stuff (blackboards wrath?) and the kraken ship (don't want). The single player stuff it shows for the single player game that is included in the pass, is it the stuff that caused trouble about them withholding things, and then they ended up putting it back in?

Back