Assassins Creed Figures from Fire Figures Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, woah, woah, these aren't licensed?

Figures. I like how the friggin' pictures are completely low rez and crappy.

I'm an Assassin's Creedaholic, but pass. not sending some weird company 200 bucks when this might not be legit.

Shame, I was really looking forward to adding these figures to my collection.. It's a pretty big gamble considering the fact they constantly keep ripping off Hot Toys. Anyone going to end up still going through with their purchase?

Not only are the gauntlets too big, but I can tell just by looking at them that they are fake looking cheap plastic.

Overall not a horrible figure for the price, but theres no way in hell I'm ordering this before seeing someone else's in-hand pics.

I still wonder how we know that these are not licensed? I'm no denying it or anything but I would like the proof

It's just speculation. Only thing I'm wondering is if they are actually unlicensed, how would they be able to make an entire Edward Kenway figure within a month of the game being announced? That seems like something you would need Ubisoft reference pictures for, not just one trailer.

No actual office address or phone number listed, just email addresses. Yikes, glad I'm passing as I wouldn't want to take the chance to be honest.

Nothing on their website states they are licenced figures and a few people on their FB page have said they are unlicensed but I don't know for certain.

It is a bit disappointing. But if these do end up shipping out without getting shut down, I think I might take the risk and order one. I'm a huge AC freak. And like others here, I think a body swap might fix some of the wardrobe malfunctions.

It is a bit disappointing. But if these do end up shipping out without getting shut down, I think I might take the risk and order one. I'm a huge AC freak. And like others here, I think a body swap might fix some of the wardrobe malfunctions.

:lecture Definitely going to be doing that when/if I order one. A bigger body looks like it would do wonders.

I still wonder how we know that these are not licensed? I'm not denying it or anything but I would like the proof

Because if they were licensed, they would have (C) Ubisoft 2012 or whatever the legal line is for Assassin's Creed on the photos. The news of this figure would be all over 'legitimate' sources, like Kotaku, IGN, and other video game blogs. They would have Ubisoft logos and Assassin's Creed logos on their site. If it was legitimate, they would have distribution, it would be at other websites like BBTS, Cotswold, etc.

If these are licensed, it's one of the worst 'launches' I've ever seen.

But I mean, hey, you do have 45 days to file a claim, they say delivery in 30 days, so you can always just file a claim. But maybe they just withdraw the funds from their PayPal account as soon as you send payment and take off, so PayPal has no money to refund. That's what happened to me years ago, I don't know if PayPal has adjusted their policy. But go ahead, if you're a huge AC fan, go ahead and buy, I hope it works out for you.

Back