Asmus Toys: Masked Robber Clothing Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From Facebook:

45116_10151133084781968_1639947058_n.jpg

184467_10151133084896968_517536806_n.jpg

14684_10151133085091968_67278605_n.jpg

528263_10151133084946968_1274766226_n.jpg

I guess its safe to say that we will be getting another HT 2.0 because of this unofficial release :yess::lol

That looks identical to the Hot Toys Bank Robber clothes and accessories.

RIP

OFF

That's what I thought as well, bud :hi5:

but then again, what else can they do to further improve the rubber mask. Since the old one was pretty spot on and accurate, at least to my knowledge :lol

The shirt, like HT's is wrong color though. Seems they just took the HT version and decide to replicate it, instead of going to the movie materials for references.:slap

That looks identical to the Hot Toys Bank Robber clothes and accessories.

RIP

OFF

It doesnt come with the gloves and those grenades.

Though they added the watch, which is pretty sweet :lol I'm glad they decide to do this though, as it'll act as a reminder for HT to release a 2.0 ver of the BR joker :yess:

That's what I thought as well, bud :hi5:

but then again, what else can they do to further improve the rubber mask. Since the old one was pretty spot on and accurate, at least to my knowledge :lol

The shirt, like HT's is wrong color though. Seems they just took the HT version and decide to replicate it, instead of going to the movie materials for references.:slap

Hmm the rubber mask was not totally accurate. The actual one has more of a droopy face than the HT one. And the HT one is not at all weathered enough, but that is easily fixed.

And yeah they should have fixed the shirt colour :lol

Also, he shouldn't have a belt. HT included one, and so are Asmus :lol

It's basically a bootleg.

Has there been any price set yet? :dunno
Judging from the price of what a BR Joker goes for these days, and considering I don't have the money for one, I'd nearly get this and throw my spear DX11 head on it.

Not yet, but I'd assume it to be lesser than $50. considering it dont come with a body or a head.

Personally, I'd not buy this and just wait for the inevitable HT's 2.0.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a bank robber 2.0 release. The first one seems perfect. I'd say get this if you don't have it. Personally, I hate their effort to release an almost identical outfit of a figure that's been made. But if I don't have bank robber joker, I'd appreciate this set.

What's that next to the watch?I'm guessimg its the string mechinism he hooks to the grenade.I'm also looking at it on my phone so I could be wrong

No ****ing way. :lol I don't think I've ever seen a more blatant knock off of an officially released 1/6 clothing set/figure etc. before. They didn't even try to change the mask even a little bit.

And trust me HT didn't need this to want to release a 2.0 of it. That was a given. HT will give this and the BB suit the DX treatment. Just a matter of time. I'd be all over a new and improved BB suit if they could actually get the cowl right and boots that don't fall apart.

Back