Asmus Toys: Masked Robber Clothing Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see this and the head sculpts that are being ripped off left and right form both Hot Toys and Enterbay and some of you wonder why there prices are so ****ED!!! This stuff have come off a old figure but some of the head sculpts out there are off new figures that go for low low prices....

Will be getting this forsure. I always wanted a bank robber joker. It shouldnt be too hard to find the duffle bag, pistol and grenades.

I just ordered this one too good a deal to pass up 40 buck's shipped. I'll use my xtra dx 11 joker head and call it a day ,just wish included duffel bag. Now i just gotta pick up the rest of the gangs clothe's already have all the mask's just waiting for my dx 11.... hurry up march...:impatient:

I just ordered this one too good a deal to pass up 40 buck's shipped. I'll use my xtra dx 11 joker head and call it a day ,just wish included duffel bag. Now i just gotta pick up the rest of the gangs clothe's already have all the mask's just waiting for my dx 11.... hurry up march...:impatient:

Ι have also ordered this...and i really hope the bag to be included! I can't find anywhere one of these...

Ι have also ordered this...and i really hope the bag to be included! I can't find anywhere one of these...

There's one on eBay that is more expensive but includes a similar bag, grenades, gun etc. Similar, but the quality doesn't look as good and the zippers aren't great.

Toysmon had it iirc.

Back