Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all the hairing process would take up to weeks even for just dozens,
so roughly end of July or August.
Thank you for the answer. Much better answer than I was expecting

I know this is asking a lot. Any chance over the next couple days, weeks that we could see this sculpt on the GTG body?

Last edited:
I'm in for at least one. Possibly two ...

I am concerned about fitting this new head onto my existing Crown Gandalf. Obviously, since this one doesn't have the eye mechanism, will it be more of a standard head? Will it come with a neck? (Several years ago you guys did an Aragorn head update, and it didn't come with a neck adapter so a lot of us weren't able to securely attach the heads to our figures.)

Will this one come with a neck and any adapters we might need to easily fit it onto the Crown Gandalf AND the previous 1.0 Gandalf?

Last edited:
That looks fantastic! I will definitely be getting one, if not two (for my Crown GtG and original version of GtG, as well.)

Thank you for offering this option.

Last edited:
Intriguing, most intriguing... need to retreat and debate it with myself. Already committed to InArt, so need to see how can I justify spending another 100-150 for a head after that.

Intriguing, most intriguing... need to retreat and debate it with myself. Already committed to InArt, so need to see how can I justify spending another 100-150 for a head after that.
Yea it’s a bit frustrating. I’m debating eating the NRD. Be spending at least 200 with the new sculpt and losing the NRD but would still be 300 or so ahead.

Yea it’s a bit frustrating. I’m debating eating the NRD. Be spending at least 200 with the new sculpt and losing the NRD but would still be 300 or so ahead.
To me personally is that the InArt still looks way better. I was about to gift the Asmus to my gf and have the InArt to myself. Or sell the Asmus to recuperate some of the investment for the InArt release. If I do decide on this head, I would need to wait for their pic/video on how it looks on the GtG body, take into account the downgrade in prod and then make an "educated" decision. But one thing is sure for me - Im not going back on my InArt order, esp that I have their rooted Aragorn on PO as well. They will perfectly compliment each other.

Simply because I’m a foolish completionist I’ll go ahead and get the upgraded Asmus GtG head sculpt—but only if it’s not more than $125 shipped. Anything more than that I can’t justify given that I have InArt’s GtG on preorder.

1O9A2973.jpg

Back