Asmus Toys Lord of the Ring Gandalf Gray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I am told, I am sure Bormoir from Asmus Toys online store will be giving a hat.

I am not sure if we will do it for the all volume of Boromir, but all the online orders from our store will be giving one once the hat production catches up

And I think by the time Boromir is ready, we should have plenty.
Will Boromir be ready soon? Trying to decide if I would rather pay for shipping on a hat or just wait.

We appreciate all the voice of you guys, either it is a praise or a criticism.
Our intention is to fulfill all the Gandalf buyers in the market for an upgraded hat,
and this will remain true.

We have plan to make over 10000 copies of wizard hats,
eventually there will be so many wizard hat in the market,
that ALL the Gandalf owners will either have one (or more),
or be easily acquire one.

Thanks for the added accessories, Asmus! :duff And sorry you had knee jerk confused/whiny entitled posts but it’s how many people behave now.

Thanks for the added accessories, Asmus! :duff And sorry you had knee jerk confused/whiny entitled posts but it’s how many people behave
I assume you are happy not getting what you paid for? You just like to give up your money and then bow down at the feet of the company that took it? Thanking them for allowing you to pay?

I'd rather demand that I get what I pay for. If that's entitlement, then you're goddamn right I am entitled. I am entitled to receive the item I paid for.

Accepting less than that is weak.

And sorry you had knee jerk confused/whiny entitled posts
Sure you can feel sorry, I definitely do not. Nor I feel entitled or whiny. I clearly stated that I am willing to pay for the hat and for the shipping. Others did as well, but instead you are branding/labeling such people just like that. I will put the blame for it on the entropy...

**** this thread is ******!!

Anyone with more GtG pics?

Here's some pics 😆
20220609_085732.jpg
20220609_085744.jpg
20220609_090055.jpg
20220609_090346.jpg
20220609_085740.jpg
20220609_085908.jpg

Please do email us for that . ([email protected])

we will first find out the shipping for you, and you can decide if it is worth it.

However, I must remind, it is safe to say at some point all the pre-orders or instock items purchase from our website will be given a hat for free.

When we have enough hats available, may be not only LOTR, all online orders will be given a hat.
A hat with the Gandalf head would be perfect. Actually the hat + book, so owners could have 2 books and break the binding on one so it lays flat, and keep the other perfect.

And paying a bit more for me for that kind of accessory set would be fine. Right now I don't dare try to open the book up. Which is a shame with the detailed printing.

Looking forward to the accessory head more than anything!

From what I am told, I am sure Bormoir from Asmus Toys online store will be giving a hat.

I am not sure if we will do it for the all volume of Boromir, but all the online orders from our store will be giving one once the hat production catches up

And I think by the time Boromir is ready, we should have plenty.
Asmus what are your plan for the eyes? All we have purchased a crown gandalf from you will be able to receive new eyes?

Thanks for the pics. That’s a very nice setup. Loving the base as well. It’s the kind of display I want to include in my grand plan of a shelf-wide diorama that incorporates Bag End, Helm’s Deep, Moria etc. did you make that yourself?
Thanks, the base I'd made from carving foam and painted/dry brush. 👍

Back