Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did my very first direct ORDER with Asmus for Gandalf the Grey.

Very excited.

Got it from Asmus' site as well. I'm glad they offered a reserve price now, so we don't have to pay full when it comes out :)
Also, is he the one coming with Gandalf the white's head?

I`m sure the hairline is an easy fix, easier than most people did with Aragorn, and that was a fantastic sculpt that just needed some real hair ;)

Got it from Asmus' site as well. I'm glad they offered a reserve price now, so we don't have to pay full when it comes out :)
Also, is he the one coming with Gandalf the white's head?

What's the reserve price? Didn't notice that.

I don't think that this Gandalf is coming with an additional head for the White... but it would be great if that was part of the plan. I imagine we'll hear more about that in the coming weeks.

What's the reserve price? Didn't notice that.

I don't think that this Gandalf is coming with an additional head for the White... but it would be great if that was part of the plan. I imagine we'll hear more about that in the coming weeks.

Yes !
Please wait for our further notice~
basiclly,
if you already OWN a Gandalf the White, and buy a Gandalf the Grey, we will give you a upgraded head for FREE.

Also, this was my first Asmus order. Relatively disappointed with their previously releases (Was hoping for a good Aragorn) but this Gandalf just looks amazing!

Nice one , Asmus. But still not clear for me, if we purchase Gandalf Grey , are we got extra headsculpt by default? Or we need own Gandalf White first? How to confirm people that they are already bought Gandalf White?

Nice one , Asmus. But still not clear for me, if we purchase Gandalf Grey , are we got extra headsculpt by default? Or we need own Gandalf White first? How to confirm people that they are already bought Gandalf White?

You have to already have GTW. They will probably want us to take a picture of the COA (if there is one with the figure) as they have done in the past.

sith, when i ordered there was a message option. and i wrote if possible send as 'gift' i don't know it this worked before.

My local shop has this up for 230 EUR (+5 EUR shipping + Excl Hobbit staff). Will it be cheaper to order from Asmus directly? I don't know the shipping and extra costs for European customers...

Back