Asmus Toys: Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I am not the only one to get her yesterday.
IMG_9121a.jpg

Beautiful photo matmurdock! Where did you get the silver fountain?

Beautiful photo matmurdock! Where did you get the silver fountain?

I found it at a Walgreens or CVS for like $25. It is battery operated and works great in the background. I am assuming you mean the fountain in back.

Yes. I have that issue with the neck. I plan to let it sit overnight and see if it changes.

Got mine today. #68.

Love the mirror and stand - they?re incredible. Unfortunately, my Galadriel arrived with some scratch marks on her neck. Pretty deep too. Anyone else have this issue? I?ve contacted Asmus already. View attachment 510729

Thought I would try using a negative edit to get the evil Galadriel. It works good enough for me.Galadriel1.jpg

Thought I would try using a negative edit to get the evil Galadriel. It works good enough for me.View attachment 510949

That looks freakin' awesome.

"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen. Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn. Treacherous as the Sea. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth!..."

That looks freakin' awesome.

"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen. Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn. Treacherous as the Sea. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth!..."

Thank you. I had this shot in mind since they announced her.

Looks great Matt!!
I will try something similiar when I get mine,but I'd love to see Asmus take a shot at her as an exclusive or something.

Went ahead and paid my invoice for this at TNS. I would have liked to see a few reviews or comparison pics first, but it seems to look good enough from what I've seen and worth having just for that great sculpt. Plus I'm just really itching to have another LOTR figure in the collection already. :p

Wow. It turns out that I do, in fact, love her and despair!

Cool!

:rotfl

Went ahead and paid my invoice for this at TNS. I would have liked to see a few reviews or comparison pics first, but it seems to look good enough from what I've seen and worth having just for that great sculpt. Plus I'm just really itching to have another LOTR figure in the collection already. :p

I think you will be pleased with her, davejames. Any possible little issues will be taken care of by your usual amazing tweaks. :lecture

Just realized my final payment email states that Taiwan aren?t delivering to Australia due to covid. May not get her for months i guess...

Back