Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has Asmus been featured on the SSCon streams yet? I’ve checked YouTube but it’s annoying scrubbing through the hosts’ babbling on.
Really looking forward to some footage of this guy (and LOTR)😀

Yo the Luxury Edition is back up on Asmus if anyone wants to still get it better hurry though. Lol

Wow that didn’t last long! I always pick up evil dead 2 when it pops up I pre ordered the luxury set when I saw it can’t believe it sold out so fast!

Thank you Luis! I ended up snagging the luxury edition. Pretty crazy how I checked an hour or so ago and it was sold out still.

Someone on eBay is selling these for nearly 700 US. Unfortunately someone bought one of the three too..

Feel the hair on this sculpt is better but really dig the Ash sculpt in genreal. With you Bowen just looked and you are right actually so glad we are getting this sculpt.

Also they've got a few more on their site due to cancellations.

ash-williams-luxury-edition_evil-dead-ii_gallery_60f741a9c7217.jpg

Feel the hair on this sculpt is better but really dig the Ash sculpt in genreal. With you Bowen just looked and you are right actually so glad we are getting this sculpt.

Also they've got a few more on their site due to cancellations.

View attachment 532096
Ironically I was thinking the hair on Deadite Ash sculpt is how it should kinda be on the normal Ash sculpt. Hopefully Asmus just fixes the hair a bit and it should be good.

Just had someone tell me that "sideshows head looks more like Bruce and the asmus one looks nothing like him" uhhh I think they need glasses the asmus sculpt in my opinion facewise is has the most likeness to Bruce out of any figure out there
100349_press08~2.jpg
EVD000a~3.jpg

Just had someone tell me that "sideshows head looks more like Bruce and the asmus one looks nothing like him" uhhh I think they need glasses the asmus sculpt in my opinion facewise is has the most likeness to Bruce out of any figure out thereView attachment 532172View attachment 532173
Definitely the Asmus sculpt wins the likeness battle easily.

I ordered the deluxe version and got charged but the site says it didn't go through and no sign of my order? Did anyone else have this problem? I tried messaging their email but it won't send as it is flagged as spam.

I ordered the deluxe version and got charged but the site says it didn't go through and no sign of my order? Did anyone else have this problem? I tried messaging their email but it won't send as it is flagged as spam.
That’s normal. In a day or two you’ll get a mail from them and the order will appear on the website.

Been following Asmus for a looooong time, I actually still have their original dmc4 Dante back from when they were called ADArtwork in storage, I'm pretty sure I got it for my 18th. Even back then they were doing head upgrades, similar to what they've done with the Lotr figures, I wonder if down the line they'd release a seperate ash head on its own ? Maybe him laughing or gritting his teeth would be cool

Back