Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited for the luxury set and excited for the future of this Horror Series!

I do hope that Asmus is active with the horror fans as much as they have been with the LOTR fans. Then we are in for a real treat!

Hope Asmus does take to heart the constructive criticism that has already been mentioned here. Let hope for the definitive Ash from EVIL DEAD 2 here!

I just snagged my Lux from Asmus as well, and it's showing "less than 25 available".

So is this the list guys ? - hair is too big. - harness should be all brown webbing except the leather strap with the gold ring. - face should have no cut on its nose and a cut between the brows and a large cut on the left cheek aswell as a bruise. - chainsaw bar should be longer and black with a silver chain blade. -shirt needs more weathering. Did I miss anything ?
Looks like it could use a better belt as well. This one looks cheap as hell.

Looks like it could use a better belt as well. This one looks cheap as hell.
Could be they rushed the outfit to get it up for preorder for their summer carnival event. Their tailoring is usually on point and one of the better aspect to their offerings. At least that is what I've found with the LOTR releases.

Sold out at Asmus now. Less than 48 hours. That has to be a record for them!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210722-125736_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210722-125736_Chrome.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 43
Great! But wait: no Free International Shipping with ASMUS anymore? Non Deluxe it is though... Is it a mistake, or Deluxe has no Free Shipping indeed??

Also I'm super excited for it to release this year in November!!! Definitely going to sell some HT for him. Lol

Actually I take it back it is from Evil Dead 2 but not the same as the second image. The first image of it was like a stand in for when Annie sees it thinking Ash Killed her Parents. The second image of the chainsaw is the accurate one he wears on his stump later.

Actually I take it back it is from Evil Dead 2 but not the same as the second image. The first image of it was like a stand in for when Annie sees it thinking Ash Killed her Parents. The second image of the chainsaw is the accurate one he wears on his stump later.
Ah right, cool.
so looking forward to this figure!
For me it’s the best announcement of this whole con period.

Ah right, cool.
so looking forward to this figure!
For me it’s the best announcement of this whole con period.
Agreed only a few HT cought my attention this time around. But this is going to be my most anticipated for sure especially if it's releasing later this year.

Back