Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1626571912384.jpg
just a teaser so far not sure if it's a 1/6 figure or statue, hopefully it's a figure

It's a 1/6th for sure. Really interested to see what they do but I'm also scared because they can be a hit or miss. I really hope they put the same effort into this as they did LOTR. Passed on Sideshow Ash which I regret to this day so I'm hoping we get something good from them.

Interesting…. I have sideshow ash which I think it’s pretty good. Curious to see what they do this this. I personally would have loved for them to tackle older ash from ash vs evil dead. Love this character that I even got the box for the sideshow one signed by Bruce Campbell himself.

No one has ever nailed the Evil Dead 2 Ash likeness. Sideshows is the best but even then there's room for improvement. I'm curious to see how Asmus does with it. (Aslo I would be interested in 8 inch statue of Ash).

Glad this is a 1/6 figure.
About a month ago I offered a guy €350 for SS Ash with no box and he turned it down. So I’m happy out!
Yeah it's not worth that. I paid £200 a few years back and thought that was the maximum it was worth. I'm hoping Asmus do a great sculpt. I would have loved a medieval Ash from Army of Darkness instead but I'll take this.

Randomly bumped into Bruce In London then same day saw him in forbidden planet signing. Actually just as hilarious in person ha!

I seriously hope this Is 1:6 but Asmus have a habit of disappointing. :( The idea of a crown series with Moveable eyes or even 2 portraits would be a dream!

Would love to see them do evil Ash and hernietta.....here's hoping!

FB_IMG_1601983008333.jpg

Randomly bumped into Bruce In London then same day saw him in forbidden planet signing. Actually just as hilarious in person ha!

I seriously hope this Is 1:6 but Asmus have a habit of disappointing. :( The idea of a crown series with Moveable eyes or even 2 portraits would be a dream!

Would love to see them do evil Ash and hernietta.....here's hoping!

View attachment 531602
Screenshot_2021-07-19-13-44-32~2.jpg

Yeah it's not worth that. I paid £200 a few years back and thought that was the maximum it was worth. I'm hoping Asmus do a great sculpt. I would have loved a medieval Ash from Army of Darkness instead but I'll take this.
Yeah it’s not worth €350 but I was a figure I regretted not being able to purchase at the time.

Very excited to hear this is 1/6! And I agree that no one has really gotten the likeness down, I was especially disappointed in the Prime 1 statue. I was just reading yesterday on FB a story of a fan who gifted Michael Bein a Tyler Stout T1 poster that his wife sold online a couple days later, and people were commenting how much of a dick he seems to be in person. I mention this just because like Godfather posted earlier, I have also met Bruce Campbell and he is super awesome in person!

Back