Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL I still call shenanigans and they're full of it until we see more.
Hahaha.. true.. but hear me out: by having actual written proof that asmus rep said it was a production pic, and also actual written proof in this thread that they will replace henrietta if it doesn't look like the provided pics, every customer here has a strong legal point to:

- Ask for replacement if what they are getting is nowhere near/similar to the provided pics
- file claim to Paypal for a full refund if what they are getting is nowhere near/similar to the provided pics.

It's a win for every customers here! If they truly deliver, then y'all gonna get a good Henrietta.. if not then you guys can have the replacement or full refund.

So let's just see how it goes.. asmus gonna deliver or not. ;)

I just did, and that is good news!

So people here, it's not the prototype.. it's the actual production pics! :D
Well shoot, it looks identical down to the brush strokes of the forehead shading. But the gauntlet has been thrown down. If it turns out different now, there's no leg to stand on.

Well shoot, it looks identical down to the brush strokes of the forehead shading. But the gauntlet has been thrown down. If it turns out different now, there's no leg to stand on.
Yep, y'all have a strong written proof to get exactly that, or get a replacement or a full refund. 👌

Maybe a reason to be optimistic.

Maybe not.

Whatever is written can be edited, deleted, etc.

Screen shots can be claimed as being altered.

If push comes to shove, will a collector or collectors actually pursue litigation against @$mu$ that is based overseas provided credible legal representation with a proven track record can be obtained (i.e., effort, money, and time)?

Written proof, etc. no longer means much in the business world based on what we've seen over the years.

Maybe a reason to be optimistic.

Maybe not.

Whatever is written can be edited, deleted, etc.

Screen shots can be claimed as being altered.

If push comes to shove, will a collector or collectors actually pursue litigation against @$mu$ that is based overseas provided credible legal representation with a proven track record can be obtained (i.e., effort, money, and time)?

Written proof, etc. no longer means much in the business world based on what we've seen over the years.
Claiming in Paypal is not as complicated as that.
I filed a claim sucessfully by attaching a screenshot and link, and there's no questioning about tampering evidende etc.

also if asmus edited their post, there will be a sign on the bottom right, edited at certain times, and I am sure the mod/admin can get the original unedited post if needed. :)

And what matter most is, if they don't deliver, they have proven to us that again, they lied, and it should affect their already questioned reputation.

Claiming in Paypal is not as complicated as that.
I filed a claim sucessfully by attaching a screenshot and link, and there's no questioning about tampering evidende etc.

also if asmus edited their post, there will be a sign on the bottom right, edited at certain times, and I am sure the mod/admin can get the original unedited post if needed. :)

And what matter most is, if they don't deliver, they have proven to us that again, they lied, and it should affect their already questioned reputation.
--

I'm very cynical to a fault.

As stated previously, they've gotten away with it in the past and they'll continue to get away with it regardless of hits they'll take on social media, PayPal claims, etc.

Those with a stake in this (i.e., anxiously waiting on their order directly from them or through a vendor) have a legitimate right to be concerned.

They can only wait and see.

For those who already got it and are affected with the stated quality issues . . . their options/resolutions remain to be determined and seen.

--

I'm very cynical to a fault.

As stated previously, they've gotten away with it in the past and they'll continue to get away with it regardless of hits they'll take on social media, PayPal claims, etc.

Those with a stake in this (i.e., anxiously waiting on their order directly from them or through a vendor) have a legitimate right to be concerned.

They can only wait and see.

For those who already got it and are affected with the stated quality issues . . . their options/resolutions remain to be determined and seen.
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with you.

With their shady tracks, everytime you ordered a product from asmus, you have a legitimate right to be concerned. 😅

C'mon, it's not. You can paint match what they claimed was a production piece with the proto. It's wishful thinking to hope otherwise.

Mm hmm. They won’t improve anything. They’ll give you stickers to cover printing mistakes and missing hair for you to stick on yourself in a seperate delivery that you may even need to pay extra for if they do what they did with Arwen.
They are done with production on this figure they won’t go backwards now, they’ll just provide half arsed quick fixes.
Exactly. People expecting a recall and a return to factory… 🤦‍♂️

These pics look good

Attachments

• 085048C8-2B0E-4D6B-8F27-6233526A523F.jpeg
    085048C8-2B0E-4D6B-8F27-6233526A523F.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 32F5DCDD-2674-432B-B608-8EECED2E9380.jpeg
    32F5DCDD-2674-432B-B608-8EECED2E9380.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 04F1F0C6-441A-40E1-A1C8-B4DF64925064.jpeg
    04F1F0C6-441A-40E1-A1C8-B4DF64925064.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 181
Question is: if the final product is indeed more similar to the proto than what the first pictures made it look like, why stay silent and get butchered by the community? They lost 20 preorders just in this thread.
Maybe half of the cancellations could have been avoided by these pictures…
So why not reply immediately?

Yeah, looks ok there. Still baffled that Asmus didn’t factor in getting some good final production pics and a short video to announce its release. I reckon there would be much less of a kerfuffle if they did.
Anyway, still holding out for someone here to post some good in-hand pics when they get him before I decide on keeping my PO.

I posted in their facebook, insta and twitter about it, its my first experience with asmus, and also my first real concern in a preorder (10 years or more in the 1/6 and a whole life collecting).
I dont know if they delete my post, but theres many post today supporting them.
i know you can like some company, but to this point? They dont even get the name right in the boxes/base, what kind of quality control they have? Even some henriettas doesnt even have hair, How someone can defend that and say the figure is perfect you are a hater?
They dont even notice the misspeled name until fans claim it, thats the level here.
im about to cancel my luxury, the fact that they keep posting close pocs instead of full pics with all the parts, no deadite pics, not henrietta pics... It smells bad, and i dont want to battle for a replacement parts and stickers in a 360 dollar figure.
So, im surprised by the asmus cult fanboys

I posted in their facebook, insta and twitter about it, its my first experience with asmus, and also my first real concern in a preorder (10 years or more in the 1/6 and a whole life collecting).
i know you can like some company, but to this point? They dont even get the name right in the boxes/base, what kind of quality control they have? Even some henriettas doesnt even have hair, How someone can defend that and say the figure is perfect you are a hater?
They dont even notice the misspeled name until fans claim it, thats the level here.
im about to cancel my luxury, the fact that they keep posting close pocs instead of full pics with all the parts, no deadite pics, not henrietta pics... It smells bad, and i dont want to battle for a replacement parts and stickers in a 360 dollar figure.
What’s the point of your fuss? And you get riled up if masses don’t follow or share your sense of entitlement?
It’s not like you need reddit threads for everything that hurts your feelings.
That’s what cancel culture has tought us to expect.
Man, you have the facts, some are still developing. Either wait to get the full picture or assess the info you have and make a choice with your wallet. And then move on with your life.

Question is: if the final product is indeed more similar to the proto than what the first pictures made it look like, why stay silent and get butchered by the community? They lost 20 preorders just in this thread.
Maybe half of the cancellations could have been avoided by these pictures…
So why not reply immediately?
That is the shady part of this release.
Maybe right now they are working really really hard to do repaints and gluing the hair on Henrietta.. aside from printing stickers and making sure every letters is correct..

You have no idea! 😅
I won't call em asmus cult fanboys, but their loyalist are.. brutal.
They can defend asmus no matter how bad it is.

But let's just make sure they fix their mistakes on this release and y'all get what you paid for.. first step is to make em confirm that Henrietta will have detailed paintjob and hair, and that's confirmed,
next is to make sure the rest of the parts is proper and decent.. That's the goal here.

Back