Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still kind of scratching my head how they're sending invoices out without having shown off what the invoices are for lol
Yeah. I expected a little more fanfare before release but nothing. lol It was all so sudden and first word of release came from Kit sending invoices.

I assumed we see final production shots or the changes made from feedback from Asmus first but nothing since that video of the chainsaw pull string which was sketchy given how much the string was fraying in that video. 🤔

Yeah. I expected a little more fanfare before release but nothing. lol It was all so sudden and first word of release came from Kit sending invoices.

I assumed we see final production shots or the changes made from feedback from Asmus first but nothing since that video of the chainsaw pull string which was sketchy given how much the string was fraying in that video. 🤔
The poster above says Asmus has amazing communication ahahahaha! sure!

Anyone got any notice from SS? I literally PO’d the minute it went live on the site and paid it off completely. Of course Sideshow has their own shipping rules 🤣 it’s always so fun when people who ordered it a month before release get theirs before people who ordered day 1. I’ve been on both sides of that Sideshow spectrum though so it’s always a crap chute.

Hoping we see some pics soon. I’m really surprised there hasn’t been any.

Anyone got any notice from SS? I literally PO’d the minute it went live on the site and paid it off completely. Of course Sideshow has their own shipping rules 🤣 it’s always so fun when people who ordered it a month before release get theirs before people who ordered day 1. I’ve been on both sides of that Sideshow spectrum though so it’s always a crap chute.

Hoping we see some pics soon. I’m really surprised there hasn’t been any.
Sadly sideshow will probably be one of the last to get theirs. Usually how it works with them if it's going by with Gandalf.

I pre ordered this day 1 with Asmus so really surprised how quick they did this.

Isn't SS notorious for being last?

Jokes on me though, I have ESB Snowspeeder Luke pre ordered through SS lol.

I’ll be canceling my luxury version, ordered direct through Asmus. Hopefully someone here that missed it can pick it up.

Well I've found the parted out standard on ebay lol.

Screenshot_20220109-232954_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-233001_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-233026_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-233041_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20220109-233100_eBay.jpg

I'm getting pretty nervous about this figure. I ordered the Luxury set through Asmus, but never got an e-mail confirmation and don't have any way to check my order status on the website. Now I haven't received an invoice for the remaining balance despite having purchased in July. I attempted official communications through their e-mail and contact us page in July with no response. I just tried again. inyacher assuaged my concerns previously through this forum, but it's so strange for a website taking pricey orders to be so unresponsive to customers.

I'm getting pretty nervous about this figure. I ordered the Luxury set through Asmus, but never got an e-mail confirmation and don't have any way to check my order status on the website. Now I haven't received an invoice for the remaining balance despite having purchased in July. I attempted official communications through their e-mail and contact us page in July with no response. I just tried again. inyacher assuaged my concerns previously through this forum, but it's so strange for a website taking pricey orders to be so unresponsive to customers.
Their website is horrid. And they have to manually send out the invoices so that takes awhile. I agree they definitely need to update or figure out a better system than what they are currently using.

Yeah, hair hasn't been changed. Those eyes are bugging me. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the figure. So much for our feedback changing anything.

Yeah more weathering, looks like the bar on the chainsaw is darker but still the same sculpt? No real info on the Necronomicon either as to whether it does open and the pics aren't helping. Otherwise yeah its hard to see any adjustments made since the reveal?

Man, this really sucks that the first look at the final figure is just parted out like this.

Back