Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah more weathering, looks like the bar on the chainsaw is darker but still the same sculpt? No real info on the Necronomicon either as to whether it does open and the pics aren't helping. Otherwise yeah its hard to see any adjustments made since the reveal?

Man, this really sucks that the first look at the final figure is just parted out like this.
Chainsaw bar I missed that one! I'm quite happy with sculpt and shirt adjustments.

The licensor has the say on what goes I believe, I'd imagine that's why some things are unchanged.

Clearly a downgrade in paint quality, just like with all Asmus figures, but I'm happy to see the underlying sculpt is the same.

And I'm not too bothered by the hair. It might be more of an Army of Darkeness look than Evil Dead 2, but it still works well enough and is nicely sculpted.

If one ordered a deluxe from asmus, how would they switch to standard version?

Anyone have the sideshow one how big is the chainsaw? Hopefully they fixed that. As for sculpt this has the better likeness sideshows is more caricature like mentioned before.

Screenshot_20220110-005042_Chrome.jpg

Honestly I'm pretty happy guys, yes they only changed things that needed to be painted differently, which I'm more than fine with. Thank god this wasn't another Ace Ventura, I'm excited to get mine, still prefer it over sideshows

Honestly I'm pretty happy guys, yes they only changed things that needed to be painted differently, which I'm more than fine with. Thank god this wasn't another Ace Ventura, I'm excited to get mine, still prefer it over sideshows
Yeah its looking like a fun set (especially with the luxury base etc) can't wait to get mine!

Hmm, kinda wondering now if I should switch to the standard, as I really like how simple and classy this base looks. And not sure I really need all the extra deluxe stuff...
We should still be getting a standard base with the deluxe set.

Fingers crossed we get an accessory set with a different expression, axe and non saw off shotgun. Dam I love that Necro it's beautiful ! Kinda wish they'd taken my offer of using my sculpt tho
IMG_20220109_205602.jpg
IMG_20220109_205608.jpg
IMG_20220109_205616.jpg

Back