Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely we'd be seeing pics before invoices right? I'm so nervous about what Asmus are delivering with this.
I'm nervous too, received my invoice and it's 800 aud, that's 2 weeks pay we better see in hand pics soon cause I'm not paying for it if the head is another Ace Ventura

Excited to see pics but also nervous like others lol

I've got 2 figures from Asmus that I really dig, John Ruth and DMC5 Dante deluxe, so I have faith but just curious how the final head sculpt turned out and if any adjustments were made.

I haven't received an invoice from Asmus yet but I put my order in around October when they said they were "low" on their 666 limited edition Luxury version. That was before they decided to go beyond the limited edition number. So I'm hoping I'll get my within the week or so.

Ordered both of mine on the 21st of July from their site, still no invoices for me. Weird.

Ok, so they are processing the luxury edition. Hopefully it won't be long to get my invoice then! 🤞🤞
Yeah give them a few days I don't know if they're automatic or they have to do them manually so it may take a while, they also said to me way back in November that I'll get my invoice depending on when I ordered and I ordered about an hour after the reveal

I also haven't gotten my invoice for the Luxury Edition. But I remember after making a new account since they updated their website I had to let them know about my previous orders this being one of them. Really want to see images and see if they changed anything.

I'm gonna call it already from the proto, things I think will need up grading. body swap, new better harness possibly new shirt. Book possibly due to the size.

I'm really hoping the Deadite sculpt has better paint apps too. I don't remember his head in the film being as rough looking.

From sideshow booth tour 40 mins in.

Yeah give them a few days I don't know if they're automatic or they have to do them manually so it may take a while, they also said to me way back in November that I'll get my invoice depending on when I ordered and I ordered about an hour after the reveal
I ordered right away too...so those who ordered first get pushed to the back. Never ceases to amaze me that going in first doesn't mean you'll get honored before those who come in later.

Back