Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the belt is the same as on the proto, I'll be looking for another immediately.

I'm getting pretty nervous about this figure. I ordered the Luxury set through Asmus, but never got an e-mail confirmation and don't have any way to check my order status on the website. Now I haven't received an invoice for the remaining balance despite having purchased in July. I attempted official communications through their e-mail and contact us page in July with no response. I just tried again. inyacher assuaged my concerns previously through this forum, but it's so strange for a website taking pricey orders to be so unresponsive to customers.
SAME 🤷🏻‍♂️

The body is missing the 3 slash cuts

1641791131961.png

1641791622071.png

Last edited:
omg is that the body?? because its missing nipples too, they're not colored in! unless they give you a separate body or torso??

Sure did my dude
very nice!! im excited for the release. i got mine a waitlist conversion from sideshow and ended up going with them and pumping a little bit of my reward points in there. i was originally gonna go with asmus when the luxury went into waitlist. last payment is supposedly on the 15th so i hope sideshow holds that instead of delaying it. im not so sure how long the wait time is, or if its like hot toys where i'll be expecting him a two or three months after its been released through SS

im excited for the updates. as far as i know the only notable "update" they made was the draw string for the chainsaw awhile back when they sent the video but other than im not sure what else they changed until theres an in-hand review or pictures of ash

very nice!! im excited for the release. i got mine a waitlist conversion from sideshow and ended up going with them and pumping a little bit of my reward points in there. i was originally gonna go with asmus when the luxury went into waitlist. last payment is supposedly on the 15th so i hope sideshow holds that instead of delaying it. im not so sure how long the wait time is, or if its like hot toys where i'll be expecting him a two or three months after its been released through SS

im excited for the updates. as far as i know the only notable "update" they made was the draw string for the chainsaw awhile back when they sent the video but other than im not sure what else they changed until theres an in-hand review or pictures of ash
Yeah I'm still not sure about everything that was changed either, Hopefully they painted the deadite heads eyes white. Really hoping they take good pics of the luxury figure so we can see everything, kinda shooting themselves in the foot if they dont and let the only pics be crappy eBay ones

Yeah I'm still not sure about everything that was changed either, Hopefully they painted the deadite heads eyes white. Really hoping they take good pics of the luxury figure so we can see everything, kinda shooting themselves in the foot if they dont and let the only pics be crappy eBay ones
yeah that is never good, especially in this hobby. whether it be hot toys or statues. early in hand pictures of the production piece that are poorly taken can really mess up their sales and could even lead to cancelation, i.e. WW84 golden armor and even P1 1/3 Ledger when the first few pictures started to come in

The body isn't to bad it definitely is more muscular compared to how slim it is on their other figures. I also don't mind the sculpt I'm happy having an ash then none at all.

Back