Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t seen any in hand pics of it on the net yet bar the pic of the box art.
Give it a day or so, I was hoping Asmus would share final pictures or a video like they usually do.

I'm curious to see if they made any changes or just left as is. I really hope they put as much effort into this as their Lord of the rings line.

Wow wasn't expecting it so soon, awesome. Hopefully we get proper pictures soon cause I'm not paying for them Until I see some proper production photos, hopefully on Monday we'll see

Just to clarify - have these started to ship? I certainly haven't gotten any emails lol

Just to clarify - have these started to ship? I certainly haven't gotten any emails lol
Kit from OSK seems to be the only supplier that's posted they got stock and uses a faster shipping method, so likely he'll be shipping over the weekend.

I ordered the Luxury via Sideshow and they pushed my last flex pay to the end of January so I kinda figured January would be a release. Still need to see the final product so fingers crossed for pics this weekend unless Kit opens one up lol

fingers crossed we get it this month from sideshow. i was one of the few that ordered when it just came out and the luxury got popped straight into waitlist. never bought from asmus so im not sure how fast their shipping is compared to hot toys

Yea I pre ordered a deluxe from asmus, wondering how long they'll take.

Only kit so far awaiting a reply from Asmus

Wow wasn't expecting it so soon, awesome. Hopefully we get proper pictures soon cause I'm not paying for them Until I see some proper production photos, hopefully on Monday we'll see
Agreed! I have 2 of the luxury sets on order so awaiting pictures. Really hope they fixed a few issues! Got a feeling this will end up needing looking pretty much as shown given how quick it's out.

Where have you guys ordered from? I pre ordered luxury direct from Asmus, have I made a mistake lol

Back