Asmus Toys Evil Dead 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoke with asmus a week or so ago and was told this was proity for the factory.

I'm really hoping they fix some of the issues at least. 😬
Hopefully we get some final product pics from Asmus soon, the wait is driving me insane I check for updates multiple times a day and I've been doing that for over a month lol

Hopefully we get some final product pics from Asmus soon, the wait is driving me insane I check for updates multiple times a day and I've been doing that for over a month lol
Trying to find a beto sculpt to put on this. According to Asmus on FB "it's getting ready to ship soon"

I love that asmus don't make us wait years for figures.

Yeah I'm hoping because this one is a bigger release the quality will be better. I'm really hoping so. Also I hope they have fixed the inaccuracies. That hair is annoying me every time I see it now.

I quite like beto's however I'm gonna wait till this is in hand though. I really hope this doesn't turn our like their Ace did.
Yeah that ace was rough, I think tho that Asmus learns from their mistakes and this being a fairly important figure and fairly new I'm hoping he'll come out groovy. Which Beto head were you after ? I've been looking for the moveable eyes one for about 5 years lol

We can only hope, got a feeling Feb is going to be Evil dead month as the new game launches then too.

I hope Asmus show a production piece or something soon. Even it in production 😬
I would be okay with February. It would be a welcomed birthday present! (Even as I typed that my brain was telling the other part of my brain “are you kidding me? February?! You don’t want to wait until February!”). Everytime I see a post here I get super excited that we might have some production pics. I’m working on my display background now to keep myself from going crazy and hopefully will get that printed up sometime early January. Just sooooo amped to get this in hand and set it all up.

Thinking about grabbing a second regular version so I can display both headsculpts. Anyone else going that route?

See you guys are keeping the thread alive. Also I agree I'm ok with it shipping in Feb as I don't have the funds for this at the moment. Lol but I already know they probably will show us the new updates once they at the end of production.

I would be okay with February. It would be a welcomed birthday present! (Even as I typed that my brain was telling the other part of my brain “are you kidding me? February?! You don’t want to wait until February!”). Everytime I see a post here I get super excited that we might have some production pics. I’m working on my display background now to keep myself from going crazy and hopefully will get that printed up sometime early January. Just sooooo amped to get this in hand and set it all up.

Thinking about grabbing a second regular version so I can display both headsculpts. Anyone else going that route?
Yep that's exactly my plan aswell to utilise both heads

Happy new year guys! Kit just sent invoices!

Screenshot_20220107-121812_Facebook.jpg

Awesome news, but a little on the wary side we haven't seen anything since the reveal and Sideshow Con thing and then the chainsaw proto reveal.

Hoping for the best.

Back