Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 5 Dante

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1706615611749.png

https://store.asmustoys.com/collections/devil-may-cry

Wait, WHAT

Yeah, I saw that blank page too. I hope this is not just a mistake, but that they are working on this line and we can expect new announcements in the series)

I regret not keeping up to date with this reissue. I had no interest in version 1 due to the issue with the pants and I had no idea they were changing this for version 2. I hope some stores get this back in stock now that it's releasing.

I regret not keeping up to date with this reissue. I had no interest in version 1 due to the issue with the pants and I had no idea they were changing this for version 2. I hope some stores get this back in stock now that it's releasing.
Asmus Toys 1/6 The Devil May Cry Series Dante DMC V Luxury Edition - Toys Wonderland
https://www.kghobby.com/asmus-toys-...dition-the-devil-may-cry-series-1-6-figure-1/
You still have a chance) Perhaps when the page in the Asmus store comes to life, there will also be an opportunity to order.

If anyone finds a link to parts for just the updated pants, I want to pick some up.
Luckily mine are still perfect, but I assume eventually that won't be the case.

Last edited:
I only just realised that you also linked Toys Wonderland in your post. I'm not sure how new you are to collecting, but you may want to do a little research on that company and its rather infamous status. Please never, never NEVER order from them and never recommend them to anybody.
That's right, I've been collecting 1/6 scale figures for only about 4 years. This is more of an addition to the video game hobby than the main one, and I prefer to buy mostly figurines with characters from my favorite video games.
Honestly, I’m not particularly aware of the situation with Toys Wonderland, I learned about them from the Justin’s Collection channel and took note as one of several sources for understanding prices for certain items (although now he has been advertising another place for some time). Not all manufacturers, unfortunately, have their own store (especially third-party manufacturers), so this is just one of the places for me to understand prices on the market. If you have a link somewhere to a brief description of what’s wrong with them, I’d be happy to read it)
Personally, I buy figurines from a local supplier, since I do not have the opportunity to personally order something (based on the country indicated in my profile, I think it will not be difficult to understand why).

That's right, I've been collecting 1/6 scale figures for only about 4 years. This is more of an addition to the video game hobby than the main one, and I prefer to buy mostly figurines with characters from my favorite video games.
Honestly, I’m not particularly aware of the situation with Toys Wonderland, I learned about them from the Justin’s Collection channel and took note as one of several sources for understanding prices for certain items (although now he has been advertising another place for some time). Not all manufacturers, unfortunately, have their own store (especially third-party manufacturers), so this is just one of the places for me to understand prices on the market. If you have a link somewhere to a brief description of what’s wrong with them, I’d be happy to read it)
Personally, I buy figurines from a local supplier, since I do not have the opportunity to personally order something (based on the country indicated in my profile, I think it will not be difficult to understand why).
Ah ok! Similar to me then, haha, as I only collect video game related or anime related figures :) I've been collecting 1/6 for around two years.

Justin's youtube channel is largely responsible for how many people have been scammed by Toys Wonderland. There isn't really a brief description anywhere, as the drama has spanned over about two years, so there are dozens upon dozens of posts in FB toy groups, Reddit as well as complaint videos on youtube, but I'll try to summarize:

Toys Wonderland have largely failed to deliver figures to customers. They continued to take money for preorders, but they often relied on sourcing the figures rather than being supplied by manufacturers, so they often sold things they simply didn't or never would have. Hot Toys even made a statement to say they were nothing to do with TW (TW were claiming to be official resellers) Some customers clocked on when other retailers were receiving figures, but months (or years) later, their TW orders still hadn't shipped.

Many customers were unable to get their money back due to the transactions expiring via Paypal etc. Some were offered store credit, which was of course utterly useless.

Justin was receiving discounts and free figures from them in exchange for promoting them (though he'd often claim otherwise) His youtube mods were working overtime deleting comments from irate customers who were trying to warn people about Toys Wonderland and the amount of money being retained/stolen, so viewers continued to watch and trust the store based on his word. Justin's name was absolute mud outside of his youtube channel. Eventually, things got so bad that even Justin himself stopped promoting them. He then tried to repent by taking on the task of taking customer order numbers and chasing up Toys Wonderland himself to try and help people get refunds.

Comic Sanctorum and Toys Wonderland are the same company, so please never buy from those stores.

Nah I was joking lol. I wonder what happened to their stock of V's and Nero's
OH, sorry hehehe. I'd completely forgotten that the products had disappeared from the page :LOL: I think this is the first time they've completely removed a franchise from their page. I wonder why?! I couldn't resist ordering the last one on KGHobby, so hopefully I have no problems with their customer service.

Thought I read Asmus say they only make as much as to fulfill their pre-order numbers, at least for their own store anyway.

I don't see any of the DMC stuff either. Probably lost the license or dropped it completely.

Back