Asmus Toys - Dante - DMC3 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so dmcv dante was done like this, or he wasn't? Have they ever done this before?
He wasn't. DMCV Dante has one solid hair piece that goes over the head sculpt, though it kinda doesn't have ears which is understandable as you won't see them as they are under his hair.

He wasn't. DMCV Dante has one solid hair piece that goes over the head sculpt, though it kinda doesn't have ears which is understandable as you won't see them as they are under his hair.
fair enough, it's only really visible before the timeskip in dmcv anyway. My stance is as long as it's two heads, and not one with magnet faces, and the seamlines on the hair aren't visible like with hottoys wesker, I'm okay with it.

I really REALLY hope we get an expansion pack for DMCV Dante. Additional portrait and more devil arms.

PLEASE ASMUS??
What else is left for Dante? I can't see them doing Cavaliere as that's too big and more of a 1/6 vehicle. Here would be my list though:

1. Reworked and properly scaled DSD. Needs to be lighter so the figure can hold it with one hand
2. Activated DSD with red mirage blades
3. The 2 other forms of King Cerberus
4. Kalina Ann 2 that can combine with the DMC 3 KA

If anything, Nero needs an expansion pack for devil breakers and properly sized Blue Rose and Red Queen.

What else is left for Dante? I can't see them doing Cavaliere as that's too big and more of a 1/6 vehicle. Here would be my list though:

1. Reworked and properly scaled DSD. Needs to be lighter so the figure can hold it with one hand

If anything, Nero needs an expansion pack for devil breakers and properly sized Blue Rose and Red Queen.

Haha you just listed everything that needs to be his expansion pack. Holy crap imagine cavaliere???

But my top priority is another headsculpt (ALSO FOR NERO...he desperately needs a 2.0) with a more serious expression. Anything else would be a cherry on top.

Once again...PLEASE ASMUS???

Haha you just listed everything that needs to be his expansion pack. Holy crap imagine cavaliere???

But my top priority is another headsculpt (ALSO FOR NERO...he desperately needs a 2.0) with a more serious expression. Anything else would be a cherry on top.

Once again...PLEASE ASMUS???
Truth be told, I'd rather get a 1/6 SDT Dante and Vergil. They can include the improved DSD (both normal and activated) and red mirage blades with that figure. Small timer compared to others but I'll get 2 of each if made and done right.

How about it @inyacher @Asmus ?

Last edited:
Truth be told, I'd rather get a 1/6 SDT Dante and Vergil. They can include the improved DSD (both normal and activated) and red mirage blades with that figure. Small timer compared to others but I'll get 2 of each if made and done right.

How about it @inyacher @Asmus ?
If they did DT versions of Dante and Vergil from any game they would have to do them all in pvc material with visible joints it's the only way I can see them doing them right.

Faust hat! We need a Faust hat and a scarf.

I'd guess maybe Later in April. I still need to pay off my Lux Vergil and then I'll be able to pay for Dante.

Hope you’re right
I finally got contact with CS regarding my exchanges and returns, they confirmed I would be getting it in, and that the expansion pack Dante stuff would be coming in later in april, so I would bet that's also when the full figure releases, or there about.

I finally got contact with CS regarding my exchanges and returns, they confirmed I would be getting it in, and that the expansion pack Dante stuff would be coming in later in april, so I would bet that's also when the full figure releases, or there about.
Cool! Thanks for the update

Has anybody heard anything since? Might be delayed, was told later in april early may but it's almost june.

Has anybody heard anything since? Might be delayed, was told later in april early may but it's almost june.
Hopefully soon. Still need to get DMC5 Vergil. But I can get this at SS since the Lux is available in other sites.

I'm not even surprised.
Recently, asmus has never kept its release date.

They said it was a second quarter release this year, so I think it should probably be July-August.
Rather, it was strange that they said they would release it in April.

I'm not even surprised.
Recently, asmus has never kept its release date.

They said it was a second quarter release this year, so I think it should probably be July-August.
Rather, it was strange that they said they would release it in April.
well that was in date they were going for last I talked to them, they keep getting delayed.

Anybody know a decent way to remake pleather or get cloth to accomplish a similar look. I had my coat replaced by asmus, but then the new one peeled worse, so I've just taken to stripping the pleather and seeing if there's another solution for "fixing" it, it's basically some sort of thin plastic coating so I figured maybe some acrylics or another solution on the cloth might work, if not maybe waxing it.

The red cloth underneath doesn't look that bad, but I'm still annoyed about this.

Angelus leather paint, that's what they use to repaint sneakers.

Thin layer, broad strokes and let dry sufficiently between each coat to achieve an even paint effect. Finish off with Satin or dull coat layer to seal the color.

Back