Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4: Dante 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great seeing this getting some exposure...but it's disappointing that it's exposure isn't big enough. I want more of my favorite game characters getting the 1/6 scale figure treatment and it's a damn shame a character like Dante has only 10 pages on this forum. Cmon guys, let's support the hell out of asmus. They need this to be a smash hit and to encourage them to pursue more game licenses.

I haven't done a YT review in a long time...but this and Botw link are the ones that'll make me step back into the fray.

Same here. Those pics look great! Just put an order in at BBTS. Regular for me.
Same! :lol

I jumped on it the moment I saw the latest Facebook post. Wasn’t sold on it initially, but judging by the production images, it seems aces. And I’ve wanted a Dante for years.

It's great seeing this getting some exposure...but it's disappointing that it's exposure isn't big enough. I want more of my favorite game characters getting the 1/6 scale figure treatment and it's a damn shame a character like Dante has only 10 pages on this forum. Cmon guys, let's support the hell out of asmus. They need this to be a smash hit and to encourage them to pursue more game licenses.

I haven't done a YT review in a long time...but this and Botw link are the ones that'll make me step back into the fray.
Asmus is a hard working bunch. I’ll gladly keep giving them money, if they continue making characters that other companies won’t pursue. Space is the only issue.

Received their Legolas a while back. While not a perfect figure, it certainly has a high level of quality. Hoping they snag more video-game licenses. The world needs a 1/6 Ryu Hayabusa figure. The statue isn’t cutting it!

I will pollute this thread with pics of Dante :lecture !

Video games are rife with characters that would make great action figures. I know Final Fantasy isn't everyones cup of tea, but the fact that there are no 1:6th figures is mind boggling... I'm so glad Asmus picked up the DMC license, because it seems like they actually have plans for it.

I look forward to your video reviews :hi5:

I jumped on it the moment I saw the latest Facebook post. Wasn’t sold on it initially, but judging by the production images, it seems aces. And I’ve wanted a Dante for years.

Asmus is a hard working bunch. I’ll gladly keep giving them money, if they continue making characters that other companies won’t pursue. Space is the only issue.

Received their Legolas a while back. While not a perfect figure, it certainly has a high level of quality. Hoping they snag more video-game licenses. The world needs a 1/6 Ryu Hayabusa figure. The statue isn’t cutting it!

I like Asmus because they communicate. I know they're small now and that may change if they ever grow to the size of HT...but I don't remember HT ever having the level of communication that Asmus does. It's very admirable.

ASMUS!! Hear us!! We want more!!!

Video games are rife with characters that would make great action figures. I know Final Fantasy isn't everyones cup of tea, but the fact that there are no 1:6th figures is mind boggling... I'm so glad Asmus picked up the DMC license, because it seems like they actually have plans for it.

I like Asmus because they communicate. I know they're small now and that may change if they ever grow to the size of HT...but I don't remember HT ever having the level of communication that Asmus does. It's very admirable.

I don't remember HT communicating with fans. I hope asmus continues doing what they're doing. It would suck for another company to get all gassed up and feels they're above fan communication once they reach a certain level of notoriety.

And thanks, it's been a while since I did a review. I'm super stoked!

I also preordered mine :yess:

*Hi five!!*. Spread the word man!!

I would like to see Castlevania characters in 1/6 scale...

Oh man, that'll be a tough one to do. Not only because CV doesn't have the status like some other IPs, but which looks do they go for? The 80s-90s Conan/roided out vampire killers? Or the ayami Kojima pretty boy-I can't tell if it's a boy or girl- aesthetic?

They also have heart and ambition. And they care about revisiting older releases and doing a better job on sculpts, without necessarily forcing a full blown release down our throats.

Now, I do like Hot Toys, don’t get me wrong, but it’s very clear what their main priority is. Making a buck. They’ll rehash figure after figure and often tend to only bank on a sure thing.

I would like to see Castlevania characters in 1/6 scale...
Oh, nice! I’d like to see a Gabriel from Lords of Shadow 2, personally.

They also have heart and ambition. And they care about revisiting older releases and doing a better job on sculpts, without necessarily forcing a full blown release down our throats.

Now, I do like Hot Toys, don’t get me wrong, but it’s very clear what their main priority is. Making a buck. They’ll rehash figure after figure and often tend to only bank on a sure thing.

Oh, nice! I’d like to see a Gabriel from Lords of Shadow 2, personally.

That's another thing I like and respect asmus for; offering upgrades for pre existing owners.

i paid up in full for mine yesterday looks like i've had the invoice since 29th jan oops.

dante's 1/6 looks amazing can't wait for his arrival,Leon Kennedy needs his magical cousin ��

i really hope other dante versions get made. if not i'm sure they'll be some amazing customs made by some of you guys on here ��

I'm still not satisfied with the headsculpt but I have already paid my pre-order. Something seems off to me but the outfit and accessories work is superb. Dante 4 is my favorite portrayal of the character with Dante 1 being my 2nd favorite. can't wait to get Nero as well and pose them side by side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe those are new pictures, at least weren’t shared here

8DECD5D4-3059-4FD4-A48C-620012035127.jpeg

9D98ED15-6D8E-4FC4-8383-C450D91846D7.jpeg

6DE98D66-5CFC-4B23-9439-42B0848271B5.jpeg

D87FC5EE-D616-4E6A-9463-5FF7EDC3085E.jpeg

One thing I’m considering currently is buying an extra hear have it repainted and rooted hair, would look so much better.

Unfortunately I don't have the funds for this, but I have their first version of Dante and I can say that there has been no deterioration on the leather. I'll vouch for Asmus there for sure. The new version looks good!

Back