Action Figure Asmus Toys: Devil May Cry 4: Dante 1:6 Scale Collectible figure (2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine coming from BBTS, so I imagine end of the month they'll get it. I wish the handle to the Rebellion was a little longer from the in hand pics I've seen, but oh well. It still a great looking figure overall.

I got mine coming from BBTS, so I imagine end of the month they'll get it. I wish the handle to the Rebellion was a little longer from the in hand pics I've seen, but oh well. It still a great looking figure overall.

Same here!! This party's gettin cray-zeh!!!

There's some great blogger photos posted to the Asmus FB. I'll try to post some here. He looks great!

I think I'm gonna have pizza the day he arrives :Lol

Let’s rock baby!

Spoiler Spoiler:

how is the body on asmus figures?

I havent purchased any of their products before, but I would like to know if they are pretty sturdy or if the body for dante is the correct proportions. he seems a bit thin compared to how he looked in game, but it could be just me.

Wow, those pics look AMAZING! :clap

I get so excited when I see this thread bumped :lol

I ordered mine from Alter Ego Comics so I am not sure when they will get their shipment. But I hope it is soon!

I haven't had this excitement since myth cloth ex Gemini Saga came out back in 2011. I have scaled down on the number of purchases for figures over the past few years but this line makes me want to pick up collecting again.

my dante shipped on valentines day i bought mine from asmus toys itself as it's free world wide shipping.

i saw that youtube video last week all they did was turn it round and round

would have been nice if they had gone more in depth into his clothing,i really hope he has full red trousers under the chaps.

Back