Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is not in our schedule for reissuing this year, but thank you for all your interest and inquiry.

I like Boromir 1.0 but if 2.0 is better I would end up buying it to especially if it came with a Lurtz.
I hated the head sculpt so I couldn’t buy it , specially i have met Sean Bean in person.
I couldn’t swallow the head sculpt.

I hated the head sculpt so I couldn’t buy it , specially i have met Sean Bean in person.
I couldn’t swallow the head sculpt.
It would be nice to replace my SSCBoromir (which I love). For me, Asmus’ didn’t cut it. I am confident if they tried it now, I would have no reservations replacing him.

Would definitely like to see a new Boromir as well. I’d be happy with a Fellowship Boromir 2.0 or armored Boromir, but we need a new one that is up to the higher standard Asmus is reaching since the Boromir they released a few years ago.

I posted a question in another thread but will post it here, as well - Unless it were an armored Boromir ("For Gondor!" version), I don't understand the need for another Fellowship Boromir so soon after the previous "Fellowship" version. But Asmus needs to refresh the line with the "Fellowship Nine" from time to time, in order to bring in more collectors.

I posted a question in another thread but will post it here, as well - Unless it were an armored Boromir ("For Gondor!" version), I don't understand the need for another Fellowship Boromir so soon after the previous "Fellowship" version. But Asmus needs to refresh the line with the "Fellowship Nine" from time to time, in order to bring in more collectors.
Boromir is the only one missing from my collection to complete the Fellowship, that’s why I was hoping that Asmus will release another one

Boromir is the only one missing from my collection to complete the Fellowship, that’s why I was hoping that Asmus will release another one
Totally understand. That's why I mentioned that Asmus has to have the Fellowship Nine available for newer collectors that may have missed out on previous releases. They have done it with the "Slim" line.

Totally understand. That's why I mentioned that Asmus has to have the Fellowship Nine available for newer collectors that may have missed out on previous releases. They have done it with the "Slim" line.
A slim version would be great , even I don’t mind a reissue

Back