Asmus Toys: Boromir

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thanks for all of the great insight everyone! I have collected so many lines over the years and been on these boards for many of them too. I am definitely enjoying getting into this line more than any other that I can recall. I feel like there is also a level of enthusiasm and positivity on the middle earth threads that is much greater than threads dedicated to other lines. I am taking that as a sign that the joy of collecting these particular figures does not easily wear off! Everyone?s insight convinced me to snag a Boromir. Both look good but I went with the rooted version! I will hopefully have him in hand in a few days.

You won't regret, Boromir definitely is a great figure. Sculpt is good, rooted hair is really good, and costume is exquisite.
:)

Boromir7.jpg I think I found the perfect spot for this scene. I really need Uruk-Hai.

Thanks for all of the advice...just unboxed my rooted hair Boromir and I am stunned by how amazing this figure is. The pictures do not do it justice! The shelf presence is staggering posed with the furry coat, sword and shield. Wow! Amazing figure!

Thanks for all of the advice...just unboxed my rooted hair Boromir and I am stunned by how amazing this figure is. The pictures do not do it justice! The shelf presence is staggering posed with the furry coat, sword and shield. Wow! Amazing figure!

Agreed!

Just got him on display and he's my new favorite... (Ok, each new figure that I open up is my new favorite...) :wink1:

But all decked out in his "The Pass of Caradhras" setup and he is an immediate eye-catcher on the shelf.

Boromir 1.jpg
Boromir 2.jpg
Boromir 3.jpg

Yep...tomorrow I am unboxing Frodo, Theoden, and Thorin and I still think Boromir is going to be tough to beat as my favorite. The shelf presence is unbelievable!

Hello Asmus, is there any chance of rereleasing/restocking Boromir's figure in the future? I ask again before I will try to hunt it secondhand for a high price.

Thank you

Definitely needs a 2.0, that headsculpt is not good and the hair color is so off. Asmus can do so much better.

The hair is off but this Boromir figure is overall amazing. I agree with FlyAndFight. A version of Boromir in full plate would be amazing.

Back